A look at Fatal Frame Wii U’s main character
Posted on 8 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Images, Wii U | 3 Comments
In Japan, those who purchase a ticket for the upcoming movie will receive a clear file with shots of the main characters from the movie and from the games. The girl at the center above is Fatal Frame Wii U’s main character.
Hyrule Warriors will have a lot of playable female characters, another mode coming
Posted on 8 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Wii U | 11 Comments
We’ve only seen four playable characters in Hyrule Warriors thus far, but there are plenty of additional reveals to come. And apparently, many of them will be female. One of the folks speaking on the latest Treehouse stream mentioned that “at least half” of the roster consists of female inclusions.
Also on the stream, it was stated that another important mode for Hyrule Warriors hasn’t been announced. There should be a lot of reveals to look forward to!
More Hyrule Warriors footage
Posted on 8 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Videos, Wii U | 0 comments
– E3 demo lets you play as Link, Zelda, Midna, and Impa
– Character menu had 9 slots available
– As Link, you can use the Master Sword or Fire Rod
– Mini-map shows an “X” where an objective is
– Players can decide if they want to try to completely wipe out all enemies everywhere or attempt to drive straight to the objectives
– Each objective led Link to an engagement
– This usually involves defeating a stronger enemy
– When fighting King Dodongo, you’ll fill a second gauge
– Once it filled Link initiated a “weak point” attack, which involved him flying into the air and crashing down on the King Dodongo – killing it instantly.
– The demo concluded with some chatter between the Heroes of Hyrule
Hyrule Warriors Famitsu scans
Aonuma says Hyrule Warriors isn’t a part of Zelda’s main timeline, set in a different universe
Posted on 8 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News | 0 comments
This information comes from Zelda producer Eiji Aonuma, speaking with Game Informer…
Within the Zelda canon, there is the timeline, but there has always been the sense of the main story and kind of a side story. Like, Majora’s Mask might be considered part of that, though it does exist as part of the timeline. With Hyrule Warriors, there is a link between the two, but it exists as a separate dimension, so it doesn’t exist as part of the main canon. Lately I have been thinking of it similar to The Avengers.
Maybe if you force it in somewhere, but that’s not something we want to do. The universe of Hyrule Warriors really is sort of a different universe and it is connected to the timeline of the Zelda series, but it is connected to several different games throughout the series. If you try and force this into it here [Aonuma places his hands in the air indicating different levels of the timeline], then…that information might not be complete. We really don’t want to put it in the timeline because it has links to the different parts of the timeline.