A look at the new Splatoon 2 icons on Switch
Posted on 7 months ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Images, Switch | 13 Comments | 0 Likes
Included in today’s new Switch update are six new icons for Splatoon 2. System owners can use any of them as profile pictures. Take a look at the full set above.
Japanese Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack Switch boxart
Posted on 7 months ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Images, Switch | 14 Comments | 0 Likes
At least in Japan, the new Switch version of Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack is seeing a physical release. Get a look at the boxart below.
And here a couple of additional shots showing the inside and back:
Chrom, Tiki amiibo packaging
Posted on 7 months ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, Images | 7 Comments | 0 Likes
Nintendo revealed a whole slew of amiibo at E3 this week. Among these were two new Fire Emblem amiibo for Chrom and Tiki.
Thanks to Amazon Japan, we have a look at the packaging. The boxes for both amiibo are above. They’ll be the same in the west, just with the English text for Chrom and Tiki’s names.
Rumor: Super Nintendo World concept art, details on what’s planned and cut
Posted on 7 months ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, Images, Rumors | 8 Comments | 0 Likes
Unconfirmed concept art, renderings, and details surrounding Super Nintendo World are making the rounds. Parkscope has since published a report with apparent insight into what’s staying and what’s been scrapped since those images were created.
Here’s what we know based on the site’s article:
– General layout and original entrance to Super Nintendo World shown
– Enter through Peach’s castle (located roughly where Animal Actors is now) into a large indoor area
– The indoor area would feature a Nintendo World Store, a Pokemon area (not elaborated on), Luigi’s Pizza (don’t think too hard about what they’d do with the other Luigi’s Pizza), a small tea cups like ride with Koopas, and a Bullet Bill TTA-like rid
– Going clockwise around the land is a Kirby young kids area with one ride and a kids wet/dry play area
– Kirby area has apparently been cut
– Donkey Kong Island takes inspiration and setting from the Donkey Kong Country series
– The first attraction is a large kids play area tree fort similar to the one Donkey Kong has at the beginning of each game
– The second attraction is an outdoor coaster using the boom coaster patent
– This coaster will be a new attraction and not a retheme of the Woody Nuthouse coaster
– At this point the coaster is remaining in the final plans
– Unclear if the kids play structure remains
– Mario Kart ride concept has evolved since the initial proposal
– The ride will retain the same scope and scale as the concept art
– There’s a debate about the use of projections and “AR” glasses in the ride to replicate the battle items during racing
– AR will be used to show the shells, bananas, and other items on the track
– Bowser’s Airship ride and Luigi’s Mansion interactive play area shown in concept art
– These concepts seem to be sacrificial lambs for Mario Kart
– When the budget restraints hit these will be the first attractions removed so the Mario Kart ride doesn’t get touched
– Hyrule/The Legend of Zelda area apparently cut from the final plans
– In prior released images you can see a preshow with Princess Zelda and the implementation of the ‘puzzle moving theater’ patent
– Other famous areas from the series like the Great Deku Tree and Kokiri Village show up in the land along with an “interactive area”
– What is not leaked, but expected to be coming to the land, is the Yoshi dark ride
– The Yoshi dark ride will be an all ages ride aboard Yoshi ride vehicles
– Refocus on Mario and Donkey Kong only for Phase 1 the Zelda area
– Smaller attractions, and Kirby area have been jettisoned to future expansions in other parks
And the images in question:
New Pokemon the Movie: I Choose You! art
Posted on 7 months ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, Images | 0 comments | 0 Likes
A new piece of art is now being distributed for Pokemon the Movie: I Choose You! We’ve included it above.
LEGO Worlds Switch boxart
Posted on 7 months ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Images | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Best Buy now has a listing up showing the boxart for LEGO Worlds on Switch. See it for yourself above.
Nintendo highlights 2017 Switch and 3DS releases in new infograhic
Wondering what’s coming to Switch and 3DS for the rest of 2017? As a way of highlighting some of the upcoming releases, Nintendo created the new infographic above and distributed it on Twitter. It’s the same for both North America and Europe, but PAL regions are finally getting the Brain Training 3DS game this summer.
Jake Hunter: Ghost of the Dusk boxart
Posted on 7 months ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, Images | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Arc System Works released the boxart for Jake Hunter: Ghost of the Dusk. View it above.
New screenshots from Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology
Posted on 7 months ago by Andrew in 3DS, Images | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Some new screenshots have come out for Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology. You can check out them out below in our gallery.
Jake Hunter: Ghost of the Dusk art and preorder bonuses
Jake Hunter is getting a few nice little preorder bonuses for Japan, you can check the samples out in the gallery below.