New Zelda: Breath of the Wild screenshot (2/22/17)
Posted on 1 day ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Screenshots, Switch, Wii U | 6 Comments | 0 Likes
Another new Zelda: Breath of the Wild screenshot has popped up on the series’ Facebook page. This time, we see Link engaged in battle with an enemy. View the image above.
Voez screenshots, details
Posted on 1 day ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Screenshots, Switch eShop | 2 Comments | 0 Likes
Famitsu has published an online preview for Voez, a soon-to-be-released rhythm game for the Japanese Switch eShop. Find the latest details and screenshots below, courtesy of Gematsu.
– During the game’s music parts, the screen is spread out into several lanes
– You’ll see diamond-shaped note icons falling from the top of the screen
– Build up your score by tapping, holding, and swiping on the notes as they overlap the bar at the bottom of the screen
– The lanes fluctuate and move left and right depending on the song, so you can enjoy the game visually as well
– Over 100 songs across all genres from both Japanese and Taiwanese creators
– Song difficulties range from Easy to Hard to Special
– Whether you’re a seasoned rhythm game player or not good at rhythm games at all, you can play the game at your own level
Zelda: Breath of the Wild screenshots
Posted on 2 days ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Screenshots, Switch, Wii U | 10 Comments | 0 Likes
A bunch of new screenshots have appeared from Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Since one of the images depicts a boss, we’ve posted the gallery after the break.
Fire Emblem Echoes screenshots
Posted on 3 days ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, Screenshots | 1 Comment | 0 Likes
Nintendo’s Hong Kong Facebook page shared a few new screenshots from Fire Emblem Echoes today. Get a look at the images in the following gallery:
Screenshots of this week’s European Nintendo Downloads (02/23/2017)
Posted on 3 days ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS eShop, Screenshots, Wii U eShop | 2 Comments | 0 Likes
Screenshots of this week’s Nintendo Downloads (2/16/17, North America)
Posted on 6 days ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS eShop, Screenshots, Wii U eShop | 0 comments | 0 Likes
A few new games out came out this week on the Wii U and 3DS eShops. If you’re interested in checking out what’s new in screenshot form, take a look at the gallery below.
Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X details, screenshots
Posted on 1 week ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, News, Screenshots | 2 Comments | 0 Likes
Bandai Namco has an update on Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X, its new Japanese game for 3DS.
First, Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X will have Arcade Mode which is ported from the original Dragon Ball Heroes along with a game-original Ultimate Heroes Mode.
Arcade Mode has 36 missions, covering eight from Dragon Ball Heroes, ten character missions, eight Evil Dragon Missions, and ten God Missions.
Ultimate Heroes Mode takes place between the real world and Dragon Ball Heroes world. In the latter world, there’s an incident where past fighters are losing their sanity, and it’s even affecting the real world too. Players need to fight Dragon Ball characters, restore their sanity, and become partners. You’ll be tasked with creating the strongest party by strengthening partners to save both worlds.
Also included in the game are power-up accessories obtained from battles that can be equipped. There will be more than 240 unique characters and over 3,300 cards, the most in the series. Bandai Namco does note that there will be some differences in game contents compared to the arcade game Super Dragon Ball Heroes.
Screenshots covering today’s information are attached below.
Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers details, screenshots
Posted on 1 week ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Screenshots, Switch | 12 Comments | 0 Likes
Capcom has released official details and screenshots for Ultra Street Fighter II based on Famitsu’s latest coverage. Content pertaining to the game’s first-person mode, art gallery, and Color Edit feature are below, courtesy of Gematsu.
“Way of the Hado” / Unleash! Ha-DO-Ken
– Defeat Shadaloo Soldiers with the Joy-Con controllers in each hand and unleash Hadokens and Shoryukens using motion controls and button combinations
– Defeat enemies to clear stages in Stage Mode
– Endless Mode: continue fighting until your health reaches zero
– Training Mode: practice your techniques
– Get “Growth Points” based on the gameplay content, which can be used to strengthen Ryu’s Attack, Speed, Guts, Defense, Luck, and Vital stats
– Strengthen Ryu to your liking in order to aim for the high score
Street Fighter Series High-Resolution Illustration Gallery
– Browse through over 1,400 carefully selected illustrations from SF20: The Art of Street Fighter
– 250dpi high-resolution
– Can magnify even the most minor of text
– Color Edit feature included
– Edit character colors to your liking and store them
– Customize character colors using the touchscreen
– The colors you store can be used in arcade mode, as well as versus and online battles
– Store up to 10 edited colors for each character
New Zelda: Breath of the Wild screenshot (2/15/17)
Posted on 1 week ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Screenshots, Switch, Wii U | 19 Comments | 0 Likes
Nintendo readied another new screenshot from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild today. The latest image doesn’t focus on Link, but instead shows off an NPC and a donkey. You can see the screenshot for yourself above.
Screenshots of this week’s European Nintendo Downloads (02/16/2017)
Posted on 1 week ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS eShop, Screenshots, Wii U eShop | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Check out some screenshots of this week’s Nintendo Downloads in Europe: