–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Nintendo of America Inc.:
Nintendo of America Inc. is inviting members of the media and anyone who enjoys a high-octane trip to the grocery store to compete in the Personal TrainerTM: Cooking supermarket spree and cook-off competition at Whole Foods Market Arroyo Parkway on Nov. 20.
Contestants will have the opportunity to scour the grocery shelves in pursuit of the ingredients needed to prepare one of the 245+ recipes found in Personal Trainer: Cooking – a new title for the Nintendo DSTM launching on Nov. 24.
Square Enix: We have every intention of releasing The Crystal Bearers
Posted 13 years ago by Brian in News, Wii | 5 Comments
Contrary to reports provided by EGM’s Rumor Mill section, Square Enix confirmed today that Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers will be released. The company states that they “have every intention of releasing it.”
“While much of EGM’s ‘Rumor Mill’ contents end up being accurate, in this case the report is incorrect. We have never announced that Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers has been cancelled and have every intention of releasing it. There may be some concerns as a firm ship date has not been set but rest assured there will be an announcement once we finalize the date internally. Although there are many Square Enix related rumors out there that we do not comment on, due to the feedback from the readers, we felt it was necessary to provide a statement to alleviate the worries of those who are looking forward to the game. The fan base that the Final Fantasy series has is appreciated by everyone at Square Enix (not only the developers) so we hope this statement will prevent any further spreading of the rumor. We apologize for any unnecessary distress this rumor may have caused and hope the fans of the series can again look forward to the upcoming release of Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers.” – Square Enix statement
New Square Enix title, Blood of Bahamut, confirmed for DS
Posted 13 years ago by Brian in DS, News | 0 comments
– The game will feature two protagonists Ibuki and Yui.
– They live in a fortified city built on the back of a giant.
– The giant will wake up during an enemy attack, our heroes must fight and defend their city.
– Cooperative multiplayer mode for up to four players locally available.
– The game will be presented at Jump Festa expo in Japan at the end of the year.
Take-Two originally stated that Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars would launch in February 2009, but that is no longer the case. In fact, the game could launch as late as April 2009. Take-Two Interactive CEO Strauss Zelnick has said that the game will launch in the first half of the fiscal year. This means that the game could indeed launch in March or even April.
No WiiSpeak channel for those who don’t purchase the peripheral
The WiiSpeak Channel, which allow friends to community with each other on their respective systems, can only be downloaded with a redemption code that is provided with Wii Speak. Such a decision will surely have a negative impact on those who purchase rented products, as there is a strong chance that the original owner will use the code to download the channel. As of now, there seems to be no immediate solution to this issue, and Nintendo’s stance is that the code “cannot be replaced by Nintendo or your retailer if it is lost or stolen.” So at this point, it would be best to hold off on purchasing a used product for now.
1. Final Fantasy XIII (PS3, Square Enix)
2. Dragon Quest IX (NDS, Square Enix)
3. Biohazard 5 [Resident Evil 5](PS3, Capcom)
4. Monster Hunter 3 (Wii, Capcom)
5. Dragon Quest VI (NDS, Square Enix)
6. Chrono Trigger (NDS, Square Enix)
7. Final Fantasy Versus XIII (PS3, Square Enix)
8. The Last Remnant (PS3, Square Enix)
9. Dissidia: Final Fantasy (PSP, Square Enix)
10. White Knight Chronicles (PS3, Sony)
11. Animal Forest: Dobutsu no Mori (Wii, Nintendo)
12. Star Ocean: The Last Hope (X360, Square Enix)
13. Ryuga Gotoku 3 [Yakuza 3] (PS3, Sega)
14. Christmas Kiss (PS2, Enterbrain)
15. Final Fantasy Agito XIII (PSP, Square Enix)
© Copyright 2022