Nintendo Everything: News
Update: Trailer here. Felynes can be dressed as Animal Crossing’s Isabelle and Mr. Resetti in Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.
At the Tokyo Game Show today, Capcom revealed that an Animal Crossing crossover is planned with Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. We don’t have all of the details just yet, but we’ll update this post or make a new one once we hear more.
In this week’s issue of Famitsu, Bayonetta 2 was featured once again. The magazine provided one more update about the game ahead of the Japanese release (which took place a few hours ago in Japan).
You’ll find a lengthy summary of Famitsu’s report below:
Capcom has various DLC plans for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. Among these are short stories featuring characters from previous entries in the series.
“Episode 1″ will offer the following:
– 3 short stories
– Very special rewards for those who complete the quest
– Nyanjiro from Monster Hunter Portable 3rd will help transport your items back home during quests
– It looks like he’ll have some kind of request
– The Guild Sweetheart from Monster Hunter Portable 3rd’s Yukumo Village will be included
– She seems to have a special reward waiting for you
– Kayamba from Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is returning as well
– Kayamba seems to be telling the Hunter about some sort of event he put up, about an impactful mask
– Cha-Cha will act as some sort of bait against the stinky Congalala
– Unclear if the DLC will be free or paid
– More information at a later date
Falling Skies: The Game has gone gold, publisher Little Orbit announced today. The game will be available on September 30 on the Wii U eShop. Pricing is set at $39.99.
A new enemies walkthrough video for Falling Skies: The Game can be found above. Check out a comprehensive overview below.