Crystalline Green Ltd. has announced a new Wii U eShop title “Project Colour Park” (tentative title).
Here’s an overview of the first game details
- Fly on a set course and come into contact with brightly coloured cuboids at various intervals
- Every block has its own color
- You can access a spectrum around your character where you can highlight any color within said spectrum by rotating your Wii remote
- The color you select depends on which way and how far your tilt your controller
- Your score depends on how accurately you select the color you pass through on the spectrum
- Rhythm and race modes
- Rhythm: collide with blocks in time with the music and will be rewarded with points based on your accuracy
- Race: like Rhythm, but blocks will issue you with power-ups and speed boosts
- Both modes will support four player simultaneous gameplay
- Game is early in development
- Coming to both North America and Europe
SteamWorld Dig for Wii U has once again been confirmed for release on August 28.
Compared to the 3DS version from last year, this release has:
- HD graphics: Beautiful, high-resolution (1080p) graphics
- Eye candy: Animated character portraits, bloom filter, tweaks and polish
- Customizable screen interface and controls
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Russian
- Clutter-free HD graphics. The map and other interface elements are now displayed on the Wii U GamePad
- Off-TV Play. Continue digging on the Wii U GamePad even when your TV is occupied or turned off
- Support for Wii U Pro Controller
- And maybe there’s an Easter egg somewhere?
You can find screenshots from the Wii U version of SteamWorld Dig above.
Source: Image & Form PR
Inti Creates has announced “Mighty Gunvolt”, a new 3DS eShop collaboration title between Mighty No. 9, Azure Striker Gunvolt, and Gal*Gun.
Only a few details have emerged about the project thus far. The game will make use of an 80′s graphical style, and Gunvolt, Eriko, and Beck will be playable.
A release date and price for Mighty Gunvolt have not been confirmed at this time.
RCMADIAX is planning on reducing Poker Dice Solitaire Future’s price in just a few days. On Thursday, the game will be dropped to $0.99.
As tweeted by RCMADIAX:
PRICE DROP! Effective 8/21/14, #PokerDiceSolitaireFUTURE will receive a permanent price cut to $0.99/$1.09! EXCITE!
— RCMADIAX (@rcmadiax) August 19, 2014
Ghost Song ended up reaching its overall target on Kickstarter, but the campaign fell short of its Wii U stretch goal. But since the Kickstarter finished, creator Matt West has continued to express interest in bringing his game to Nintendo’s home system.
West’s interest hasn’t waned in recent months. The only element preventing a release currently involves a code library not supported on Nintendo’s console. That being said, he’s “prepared to move heaven and earth to get this game onto Wii U” – even if it takes the game getting “ported over to another engine”.
West told Nintendo Life:
The long and short of it is — Without getting too long winded or too technical — Ghost Song is built on a code library called “Open FL”. Open FL does not currently export to Wii U, but there is an effort underway to make it do so. Not being involved in this effort, though, I cannot responsibly make guarantees as to whether or when it’ll happen.
I am prepared to move heaven and earth to get this game onto Wii U, however, even if the Open FL export never happens, and will try my best to get the game ported over to another engine if it comes down to it. I am highly motivated, not just because so many Nintendo fans want the game on Wii U, but because I am a Nintendo fan and want it on Wii U.
Coming from the latest Famitsu previews, Square-Enix have confirmed that Archer and Paladin will be jobs in the upcoming 3DS title. Little else is known outside of the class names, but expect news to surface with the next issue of Famitsu and TGS later next month (though we can probably infer a little what the classes will play like from previous titles).