Mario Party: Mysterious Challenge World videos
Posted on 6 days ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, Videos | 1 Comment | 0 Likes
A pair of videos have surfaced showing the arcade game Mario Party: Mysterious Challenge World. Both are attached below.
Details about Pokken Tournament’s Halloween event
Posted on 4 months ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, News | 2 Comments | 0 Likes
Pokken Tournament is holding a special celebration in celebration of Halloween. Players can participate in the event until November 3.
Below are all of the relevant details:
– Play the event if you play the game using a Bana Passport and your Bana account
– Gives you a special Support set of Mismagius and Ninetales
– Haunted Mansion stage updated to have a Halloween aesthetic
– Gives you access to multiple sets of clothing when you access the Pokkén WEB portal
– Mismagius uses the Ominous Wind move
– This hits for damage and increases attack power
– Ninetales uses Will-O-Wisp
– This sends out a small flame in front of your playable Pokémon
Images pertaining to the Pokken Tournament Halloween event are in the gallery below.
Pokken Tournament: off-screen footage of Blaziken
Posted on 6 months ago by Matt(@OnePunchMaz) in News | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Blaziken is the latest addition to Pokken Tournament’s roster. Check out some off-screen footage of Blaziken fighting against Lucario:
Info + screens on the arcade version of Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
Posted on 7 months ago by Jonathan(@NE_Jarop) in News | 2 Comments | 0 Likes
The folks over at Perfectly-Nintendo have translated some details on the upcoming arcade release of Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games. Here’s what they found:
- Playable characters include: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Wario, Sonic, Tales, Knuckles, Shadow
- Three types of characters – Power, Speed and Technique. Characters like Mario are balanced while characters like Sonic are skewed to one trait, in his case, speed.
- One credit is 200 yen and allows for the player to play 3 sports, with results announced at the end of the 3 events
- Control options include: The player’s feet, two big joysticks with a button on the side and a handrail for balance
For more details about the gameplay, check the full write-up here.
Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games will come to Japanese arcades
Posted on 7 months ago by Matt(@OnePunchMaz) in General Nintendo, News | 1 Comment | 0 Likes
Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games is being released next year on Wii U and 3DS. In Japan, however, the game will also be available on arcade machines. Similar to what happened with Pokken Tournament, this game will be made available to the public for the first time in location tests, taking place from July 17th to July 20th at Club SEGA Akihabara and SEGA World Kasai.
A full release date has not yet been announced.
New Pokkén Tournament trailer shows a variety of stages and Pokémon in battle
Posted on 11 months ago by Dennis(@LyonHart_) in News, Videos | 3 Comments | 0 Likes
Another Mario Kart Arcade GP DX promo video
Posted on 1 year ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, Videos | 2 Comments | 0 Likes
Rosalina confirmed for Mario Kart Arcade GP DX, screenshots
Posted on 2 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, News, Screenshots | 2 Comments | 0 Likes
Rosalina has been confirmed for Mario Kart Arcade GP DX, and you can see her in action through the screenshots above. The images also show the game’s support for character variations like “Ice Luigi”.