Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games arcade trailer, footage
Posted on 6 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, Videos | 0 comments
SEGA has shared new videos for Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games on Japanese arcades.
First, a trailer:
Several gameplay clips in the following playlist:
Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympics out now for arcades in Japan
Posted on 6 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, News | 0 comments
Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympics has launched in arcades across Japan. 10 different events are featured in the game. There are even foot sensors, so it’s quite a different way to play.
Mario Party: Mysterious Challenge World screenshots
Posted on 6 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, Screenshots | 4 Comments
Famitsu has published some screenshots from the arcade game Mario Party: Mysterious Challenge World. Check out the images below.
Mario Party: Mysterious Challenge World videos
Posted on 6 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, Videos | 1 Comment
A pair of videos have surfaced showing the arcade game Mario Party: Mysterious Challenge World. Both are attached below.
Details about Pokken Tournament’s Halloween event
Posted on 6 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, News | 2 Comments
Pokken Tournament is holding a special celebration in celebration of Halloween. Players can participate in the event until November 3.
Below are all of the relevant details:
– Play the event if you play the game using a Bana Passport and your Bana account
– Gives you a special Support set of Mismagius and Ninetales
– Haunted Mansion stage updated to have a Halloween aesthetic
– Gives you access to multiple sets of clothing when you access the Pokkén WEB portal
– Mismagius uses the Ominous Wind move
– This hits for damage and increases attack power
– Ninetales uses Will-O-Wisp
– This sends out a small flame in front of your playable Pokémon
Images pertaining to the Pokken Tournament Halloween event are in the gallery below.
Pokken Tournament: off-screen footage of Blaziken
Posted on 6 years ago by Matt(@OnePunchMaz) in News | 0 comments
Blaziken is the latest addition to Pokken Tournament’s roster. Check out some off-screen footage of Blaziken fighting against Lucario:
Info + screens on the arcade version of Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
Posted on 6 years ago by Jarop(@gamrah) in News | 2 Comments
The folks over at Perfectly-Nintendo have translated some details on the upcoming arcade release of Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games. Here’s what they found:
- Playable characters include: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Wario, Sonic, Tales, Knuckles, Shadow
- Three types of characters – Power, Speed and Technique. Characters like Mario are balanced while characters like Sonic are skewed to one trait, in his case, speed.
- One credit is 200 yen and allows for the player to play 3 sports, with results announced at the end of the 3 events
- Control options include: The player’s feet, two big joysticks with a button on the side and a handrail for balance
For more details about the gameplay, check the full write-up here.
Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games will come to Japanese arcades
Posted on 6 years ago by Matt(@OnePunchMaz) in General Nintendo, News | 1 Comment
Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games is being released next year on Wii U and 3DS. In Japan, however, the game will also be available on arcade machines. Similar to what happened with Pokken Tournament, this game will be made available to the public for the first time in location tests, taking place from July 17th to July 20th at Club SEGA Akihabara and SEGA World Kasai.
A full release date has not yet been announced.