Super Mario Maker update out now (version 1.46)
Posted on 2 weeks ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Wii U | 7 Comments | 0 Likes
A small update is now live for Super Mario Maker, which is version 1.46. It’s a pretty small patch all things considered.
Nintendo’s full rundown of the update is as follows:
– Addressed an issue that caused text in the e-manual to display incorrectly.
– A number of issues have been fixed to make for a pleasant playing experience. (Released originally on 4/27/17)
Fire Emblem Heroes update out now (version 1.7.0)
Posted on 2 weeks ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Mobile, News | 2 Comments | 0 Likes
Fire Emblem Heroes just received a new update. Nintendo and Intelligent Systems have issued version 1.7.0.
The full patch notes are as follows:
・ New Support gameplay feature added.
・ Added a way to view team names when selecting teams.
・ Added an option to search for Heroes by skill within Inherit Skill menu.
・ Added new options to the Settings menu.
・ Bug fixes.
Pokemon Duel – English update trailer
Posted on 2 weeks ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Mobile, Videos | 0 comments | 0 Likes
An English trailer is in showcasing the newest update for Pokemon Duel. Room match customization, Halls, team-based matches, higher level caps, Mega Evolutions, and Shiny Pokemon have been added.
Here’s the trailer:
And a further breakdown of what’s new:
- Room match customization: Trainers can define their own match rules
- Halls: Halls have their own set of rules that vary from the regular league match rules and Halls will be periodically rotated
- Team-based matches: Players will be able to periodically join one of three teams during certain events and win rewards based on their team’s performance
- Higher level caps: A new item allows your Pokémon figure’s level cap to be raised from 5 to 10
- Mega Evolutions: Makes your Pokémon figures even more powerful
- Shiny Pokémon: Uniquely colored Pokémon to add to your collection
Switch Parental Controls app update out now (version 1.2.0)
Posted on 3 weeks ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Just like Super Mario Run, the Switch Parental Controls app has received an update. And also just like Super Mario Run, there isn’t much to the update.
Nintendo released version 1.2.0 on iOS and Android. According to the patch notes, bug fixes have been implemented.
Miitomo update out now (version 2.3.0)
The new update for Miitomo teased earlier in the week is now available. Version 2.3.0 is out now.
Nintendo mentioned that the big part of the update would pertain to Mii creation, which is indeed the main news here. The app has now been updated to Switch standards with new skin and hair colors, glasses options, and more. Nintendo has also implemented performance improvements.
Pokemon Duel balance update (Version 4.0.2) is coming tomorrow
Posted on 3 weeks ago by Andrew in Mobile, News | 0 comments | 0 Likes
A new balance update will be coming to Pokémon Duel tomorrow. Version 4.0.2 will add a Monthly Check In Bonus and some balance changes to these figures listed below.
- Increased wheel size of Earthquake
- Decreased wheel size of Miss
- Increased power of Crunch from 60 to 70
- Removed Eerie Light move and replaced it with Toxic
- Increased power of Crunch from 50 to 70
- Removed Bite and replaced it with Ice Fang
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon update out now (version 1.0) – Meowth Theater support ends
Posted on 3 weeks ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, News | 16 Comments | 0 Likes
A new update is out for Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. Rather than adding functionality, version 1.0 actually puts an end to a certain feature.
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon’s update closes support for the Meowth Theater. By using Meowth Theater, players were able to upload footage of their playthroughs in dungeons or watch videos for others online.
Pokemon GO update rolling out (version 1.43.1 / 0.73.1)
Posted on 3 weeks ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Mobile, News | 0 comments | 0 Likes
A new update is going out for Pokemon GO. Players should soon see version 1.43.1 on iOS, or version 0.73.1 on Android.
The latest update does add a couple of things, like the option to spin the Photo Disc at a Gym using Pokemon GO Plus. You can also see the number of Trainers entered / preparing for a Raid Battle before using a Raid Pass.
The full patch notes for Pokemon GO are below:
- Added the ability for Trainers to spin the Photo Disc at a Gym using the Pokémon GO Plus accessory.
- Added the ability to view the number of Trainers entered, and preparing, for a Raid Battle before using a Raid Pass.
- Improved Pokémon Collection screen search functionality by allowing Trainers to search through their Pokémon’s moves using the @ character.
- Resolved a bug which caused the Raid Boss to always break free from the last Premier Ball.
- Resolved a bug that prevented Trainers from seeing they’d received double XP from Raid Battles when using a Lucky Egg.
- Various bug fixes.
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle update #1 – full patch notes
Posted on 3 weeks ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch | 20 Comments | 0 Likes
If you’ve purchased Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, you may have noticed that an update is already available. Ubisoft did indeed prepare a day one update for the game.
Those curious about what the update does can read up on the full patch notes below. Ubisoft made a number of improvements and changes to the game, some of which are more significant than others.
Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap update out now (version 1.03c), full patch notes
Posted on 1 month ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop | 4 Comments | 0 Likes
A new update has been sent out for Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap. All players should have access to the patch, which is version 1.03c.
A number of changes, fixes, and more were added with the new update. Continue on below for the full patch notes.