Another Hyrule Warriors character reveal coming this week
Posted on 6 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Wii U | 11 Comments
Koei Tecmo will announce another new character for Hyrule Warriors this week, according to the game’s official Twitter account. While not technically confirmed, the tweet seems to hint at a Goron being playable. A reveal will likely come in this week’s issue of Famitsu – expect to hear something within the next couple of days.
Seven playable characters have been confirmed for Hyrule Warriors thus far. Link, Zelda, Impa, Midna, Lana, Agitha, and Fi are on the roster.
Fatal Frame: The Black Haired Shrine Maiden trailer with English subs
Posted on 6 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Videos, Wii U | 7 Comments
Fatal Frame: The Black Haired Shrine Maiden clips, site open
Posted on 6 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Videos, Wii U | 0 comments
They don’t have any audio, but you can find a few additional cips from Fatal Frame: The Black Haired Shrine Maiden above (no audio). The game’s website is located here.
First Fatal Frame: The Black Haired Shrine Maiden screenshots
Posted on 6 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Screenshots, Wii U | 18 Comments
Nintendo and Koei Tecmo released the first screenshots from the new Fatal Frame. You’ll find them all in the gallery below.
Fatal Frame: The Black Haired Shrine Maiden debut trailer, Japanese release date
Posted on 6 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Wii U | 24 Comments
Update: Added high-quality version.
Fatal Frame Wii U (Fatal Frame: The Black Haired Shrine Maiden) will be released in Japan on September 27. We’ve added in the debut trailer captured from today’s presentation above, though a high-quality version should be available shortly. You can find a bunch of details about the new Fatal Frame here.
Details from the Fatal Frame presentation
Posted on 6 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Wii U | 7 Comments
The Fatal Frame presentation is currently in progress. We’re expecting to hear about the new Wii U game as well as other media projects in the series.
Tidbits shared at the event can be found below…
– Starting off with an overview of all the various projects they got going. Manga, books, etc.
– Shigeru Miyamoto takes the stage for an opening word or two
– Miyamoto says he doesn’t like scary things except for Luigi’s Mansion
– What he’s seen from Fatal Frame/Project Zero scares him
– Miyamoto talks about using the GamePad in the living room and different/great it is; wants people to know this
– The Wii U game will use the GamePad as a camera
– Wants games like Fatal Frame to broaden the types of genres available on the Wii U
– Kibayashi Shin is penning the manga and shared a few words about this
– Talking about Manga Box, the new manga platform
– More talking about Manga Box and how much it has been downloaded
Wii U game
– Now we’re gonna be talking about the new Fatal Frame game
– Producer Kikuchi Keisuke on the stage
– Trailer shown (see it here)
– Girl put out a missing persons request; disappeared in the mountains
– Out on September 27
– Full name is Zero: Nuregarasu no Miko (Fatal Frame: The Black Haired Shrine Maiden)
– Brief history of the Zero series; talking about what the games are all about
– Talking about the three elements of a Zero game: ghosts that can come from anywhere, old Japanese houses, and the camera itself
– The concept for the game is all about water, places with lots of flowing water
– Use the GamePad to take pictures
– It’s an open sort of area apparently
– Main character: Kozukata Yuuri. Kagemi.
– She has the ability to look for people who have been taken into the ghost world, and bring them back to reality (kinda like a ghost private eye sorta thing)
– The game’s volume will be the biggest in the entire series; lots of work being put in
– Kikuchi’s presentation ends
– AnJu is doing the ending theme
– The theme is about the line between life and death
– It’s a positive kind of ending theme, meant to represent reuniting with loved ones, warmth, love, etc.
– More info coming in the near future
Movie from Kadokawa
– Kadokawa and Inoue on stage
– Inoue said the movie is coming out around the same time
– Thanked Nintendo and Koei Tecmo
– Old trailer shown
– Asato Mari is the director
– Announced during this presentation
– From the producer of the Resident Evil movies
Another Zelda character trailer for Hyrule Warriors, this time with The Wind Waker
Posted on 6 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Videos, Wii U | 11 Comments
Hyrule Warriors character overviews for Fi, Ghirahim, The Imprisoned
Posted on 6 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Wii U | 5 Comments
Nintendo has shared official Hyrule Warriors character overviews for Fi, Ghirahim, and The Imprisoned on its Facebook page. You can find the full set below.
Fi is the spirit of the “Goddess Sword” sealed inside the Statue of the Goddess in Skyloft. Once the worlds became fused together, Fi was transported from the world of Skyward Sword into the world of Hyrule Warriors.