A few details about Fire Emblem Warriors’ DLC
Posted on 2 days ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in New Nintendo 3DS, News, Switch | 36 Comments | 0 Likes
At the Tokyo Game Show last month, it was announced that Fire Emblem Warriors will have DLC. Players can purchase a season pass (or individually) when the game comes out for three different waves of content.
Today’s North American launch trailer for Fire Emblem Warriors gives us a better idea as to what we can expect from the DLC. Koei Tecmo is planning three new playable characters, three new History scenarios, new weapons and costumes, and new support conversations for each pack.
The first Fire Emblem Warriors DLC pack, featuring Fire Emblem Fates, drops in December. The Shadow Dragon pack will be up next in February, followed by Fire Emblem Awakening in March.
NBA Playgrounds receiving “Hot N’ Frosty” DLC and new update soon
Posted on 2 weeks ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop | 5 Comments | 0 Likes
Saber Interactive is cooking up the first DLC for NBA Playgrounds. It’s out on other platforms now, but “Hot N’ Frosty” will be on Switch soon.
The new DLC contains the new playgrounds Rio de Janeiro, Toronto, and Miami, each with their own tournament. The rookies Markelle Fultz, Jayson Tatum, Lonzo Ball, Josh Jackson, De’Aaron Fox, Dennis Smith Jr., Jonathan Isaac, and Malik Monk are also included. Pricing is set at $9.99.
Mighty Gunvolt Burst adds Mighty No. 9’s Call, Azure Striker Gunvolt’s Joule
Posted on 3 weeks ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS eShop, News, Switch eShop | 17 Comments | 0 Likes
Two new characters have joined Mighty Gunvolt Burst. Call from Mighty No. 9 as well as Joule from Azure Striker Gunvolt are now being distributed in Japan. Each piece of DLC is priced at 200 yen.
Both characters should be going up in North America and Europe tomorrow as well. We’re unable to check the 3DS eShop, but we assume Call and Joule are also available in that version.
Source: Switch eShop
2K announces WWE 2K18 season pass and full slate of DLC
Posted on 3 weeks ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch | 0 comments | 0 Likes
2K announced the full slate of DLC in the pipeline for WWE 2K18. Everything will be extended to Switch players, including a season pass.
Here’s the full rundown:
- Players will gain access to all unlockable content available at launch in the game’s VC Purchasable section (excluding downloadable content);
- Players can also decide the overall rankings and attribute levels for all playable characters throughout the life of the product;
- The Accelerator will be available for $4.99.
Enduring Icons Pack
- Playable WWE Superstars: The Hardy Boyz;
- Playable WWE Hall of Famers: Beth Phoenix and The Rock ‘n’ Roll Express;
- The Enduring Icons Pack will be available for $9.99.
MyPlayer Kick Start
- Players will gain access to unlock and boost MyPlayer ratings and attributes made available at launch as part of the game’s MyCareer mode;
- Players can also unlock all clothing made available at launch that provides attribute boosts in MyCareer;
- MyPlayer Kick Start will be available for $9.99.
New Moves Pack
- Explore a wide variety of new in-game moves, including the Tie Breaker (made popular by WWE Superstar Tye Dillinger); the Crash Landing (made popular by NXT Superstar Kassius Ohno); the Pumphandle Death Valley Driver (made popular by NXT Superstar Akam); and the Swinging Sleeper Slam (made popular by WWE Hall of Famer Diamond Dallas Page).
- The New Moves Pack will be available for $3.99.
NXT Generation Pack
- Playable WWE and NXT Superstars: Aleister Black, Drew McIntyre, Elias, Lars Sullivan and Ruby Riot;
- The NXT Generation Pack will be available for $9.99.
A season pass for WWE 2K18 will also be sold, allowing players to purchase select DLC at a reduced price. It will cost $29.99, a savings of more than 20 percent versus individual content purchases. You’ll gain access to the following items as they become available:
- Enduring Icons Pack;
- MyPlayer Kick Start;
- New Moves Pack;
- NXT Generation Pack.
Source: 2K PR
Bandai Namco confirms new Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 DLC for this fall, free update teased
Posted on 3 weeks ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch | 2 Comments | 0 Likes
Bandai Namco remains invested in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. As we found out with the latest issue of V Jump, new DLC is in development. Bandai Namco has confirmed that the content is coming to the west this fall, and a free update is planned.
We do know that Dabura and Buu (Gohan Absorbed) are headlining the DLC as playable DLC. Zamasu will also be around to teach created characters his attacks as a master / mentor.
First screenshots of the DLC in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 are below.
Source: Bandai Namco PR
Nintendo confirms Fire Emblem Warriors DLC for the west, game’s amiibo support detailed
Posted on 3 weeks ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in New Nintendo 3DS, News, Switch | 33 Comments | 0 Likes
Nintendo has announced the Fire Emblem Warriors DLC for North America and Europe, which was first revealed at the Tokyo Game Show this weekend.
Here’s the full rundown of DLC with pricing:
Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns DLC screenshots (Woofio)
Posted on 3 weeks ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, Screenshots | 0 comments | 0 Likes
XSEED Games sent out another round of screenshots from the upcoming Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns DLC. We’re shown Woofio, a bachelor “known for his punny wordplay.”
Below are the latest screenshots:
New Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns DLC screenshots
Posted on 1 month ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, Screenshots | 1 Comment | 0 Likes
XSEED released a few new screenshots from the upcoming Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns DLC. Find them all in the gallery below.
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle season pass announced, new story content in 2018
Posted on 1 month ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch | 204 Comments | 0 Likes
Update: The Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle season pass will cost $19.99.
Original: Ubisoft announced post-launch plans for Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle today. New weapons, solo challenges, co-op maps and brand new story content are on the way.
Players will be able to purchase a season pass next week. It’ll include the following DLC:
– 8 unique steampunk weapons will be available at the launch of the game, each one with its own statistics. These items will be exclusive for season pass owners.
– This autumn, players will be able to test their skills with new solo challenges, or with a friend, through additional co-op maps.
– In 2018, players will be able to play through brand new story content.
Ubisoft will begin distributing the season pass for Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle on August 29.
Source: Ubisoft PR
Harvest Moon: Skytree Village DLC out now in Europe
Posted on 3 months ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, News | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Harvest Moon: Skytree Village players in Europe now have access to four new downloadable content packs. Two are free, and two are paid.
The free Farm Decorations Set contains sixteen new customization items, walls and decorations. The Harvest Sprite Statue Set can be downloaded for free as well, and has five new customization items including a Harvest Goddess-themed pergola and a Harvest Sprite statue.
The paid DLC packs are the New Female NPC Set and New Male NPC / Statue Set. Both are priced at €3.99 / £3.99 each. The female DLC offers new bachelorette Nova and a statue of Doc the Inventor while the male DLC features new bachelor Edmond and a statue of the Harvest goddess.
Here’s a rundown of the new marriage candidates: