Famitsu review scores (11/20/18)
Posted on 3 weeks ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, News, Switch, Switch eShop | 0 comments | 0 Likes
This week’s Famitsu review scores are as follows:
October 2018 NPD: Best-selling games on Switch, 3DS, through 2018
Another round of data is in from this month’s NPD report. Along with the best-sellers on Switch and 3DS specifically for the month of October, we also have a list of the games that have sold the best through 2018. Continue on below for the full results.
October 2018 NPD: top 20 best-selling games in the U.S.
NPD Group has released a listing of the top twenty best-selling games in the U.S. for the month of October 2018. The results can be found below.
UK software sales (Week ending 11/17/2018) – Switch/Wii U/3DS charts
Posted on 4 weeks ago by Matt(@OnePunchMaz) in 3DS, News, Switch, Wii U | 0 comments | 0 Likes
This week’s Switch/ Wii U/3DS-specific UK software sales are as follows:
1. Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! – Nintendo
2. Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee! – Nintendo
3. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Nintendo
4. Fortnite: Deep Freeze Bundle – Warner Bros. Interactive
5. Just Dance 2019 – Ubisoft
6. Super Mario Party – Nintendo
7. Super Mario Odyssey – Nintendo
8. Minecraft – Nintendo
9. FIFA 19 – EA
10. Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy – Activision Blizzard
1. Just Dance 2019 – Ubisoft
2. New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super Luigi U – Nintendo
3. Mario Party 10 – Nintendo
4. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze – Nintendo
5. Super Mario 3D World – Nintendo
6. Lego Marvel Avengers – Warner Bros. Interactive
7. Minecraft: Wii U Edition – Nintendo
8. Wii Party U – Nintendo
9. Just Dance 2018 – Ubisoft
10. Star Fox Zero – Nintendo
1. Mario Kart 7 – Nintendo
2. New Super Mario Bros. 2 – Nintendo
3. Tomodachi Life – Nintendo
4. Super Mario 3D Land – Nintendo
5. Animal Crossing: New Leaf – Nintendo
6. Donkey Kong Country Returns – Nintendo
7. Super Mario Maker – Nintendo
8. Pokemon Ultra Moon – Nintendo
9. Detective Pikachu – Nintendo
10. Pokemon Ultra Sun – Nintendo
UK software sales (Week ending 11/17/2018)
Posted on 4 weeks ago by Matt(@OnePunchMaz) in 3DS, News, Switch | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Famitsu’s most wanted games (11/18/18)
It’s time for the latest Famitsu’s most wanted games chart. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate remains the most wanted Nintendo title while Persona Q2 drops a spot.
Head past the break for the full chart. All votes were cast between October 25 and October 31.
Pre-order updates (11/18/18)
GameStop’s Black Friday 2018 deals – $50 gift card with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Switch bundle and more
GameStop has revealed its full slate of deals set to go live this coming week as part of Black Friday 2018. The retailer shared its flyer for the big event today.
For Nintendo fans, one of the big highlights concerns a Switch deal. GameStop will be selling the $300 Mario Kart 8 Deluxe bundle with a $50 gift card, which is pretty darn good. There are some game sales as well including L.A. Noire for just $9.99.
Luigi’s Mansion 3DS sold through 45% of its initial shipment in Japan
Posted on 1 month ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, News | 0 comments | 0 Likes
A couple of weeks after it appeared in the west, the 3DS remake of Luigi’s Mansion has debuted in Japan. In its first week, the game sold about 27,000 copies. Dengeki further reports a sell-through rate of 45%.
Dengeki adds that Luigi’s Mansion’s initial sales seem a bit slow given the performance of Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon. The latter game sold nearly 350,000 copies in its first week and over one million overall.
We do have to remember a couple of things here. First, many players have moved on from 3DS to Switch. We also have to keep in mind that this is ultimately a remake. It’ll be interesting to see how Luigi’s Mansion 3 does in 2019.
Persona Q2 gameplay shows off the second dungeon
Posted on 1 month ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, Videos | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Famitsu held a live stream this week in which more footage from Persona Q2 was shown – specifically of the second dungeon. Watch the full recording below.