Pokken Tournament DX footage
Posted on 4 hours ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Switch, Videos | 2 Comments | 0 Likes
YouTuber FILIP played Pokken Tournament DX at Comic-Con this week, and shared new direct-feed footage of the game on Switch. Check out some footage below.
Mario Kart Arcade GP VR footage
Posted on 18 hours ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, Videos | 5 Comments | 0 Likes
Mario Kart Arcade GP VR was featured on the latest episode of Denjin Getcha showing footage of the game itself and the overall setup. Check out the footage below.
One Piece: Unlimited World Red Deluxe Edition launching September 29 in North America Europe
Posted on 2 days ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch | 18 Comments | 0 Likes
Update: The same date has now been confirmed for North America.
Original: One Piece: Unlimited World Red Deluxe Edition has a new, final release date in Europe. The game had previously been given a general September release window.
One Piece: Unlimited World Red Deluxe Edition is coming to Europe on September 29. Bandai Namco will be selling the title both phyiscally and digitally.
Mario Kart Arcade GP VR footage
Posted on 6 days ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, Videos | 10 Comments | 0 Likes
More footage is in from Mario Kart Arcade GP VR. We’re able to get another look at the track – off-screen that is – as well as a look at the whole racing unit setup. Check out the video below.
New Mario Kart Arcade GP VR details, images
Posted on 6 days ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, News | 0 comments | 0 Likes
At the end of last week, Japanese outlets were able to go hands-on with Mario Kart Arcade GP VR. New details about the game were shared as a result.
We have the following information:
– Four players get to race as Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, and Peach
– Bowser and Wario also appear as NPCs
– People play by wearing not only VR googles and headphones, but also Vive trackers on each hand
– The right hand controls the accel, and the left hand has the brake
– The course is using the one from Mario Kart Arcade Grand Prix
– The handle has force feedback, and the seat also rumbles
– Three items are available here: Banana, Hammer, and Green Shell
– Items are floating on balloons mid-way, and can be obtained by raising your hands to grab them
– You can also throw items towards opponents behind you
– Can now throw items in all sorts of directions
– Tracks also have gimmicks like a giant Piranha Plant showing up from the side, a Thwomp falling from above, and a Bob-omb trying to cross the road and will explode if crashed into
– The track will change from a flooded area to a red hot area that resembles Bowser’s Castle
– When you’re inside tunnels it’ll also have a steampunk feel
– There’s also a section where racers can glide mid-air
– Races are balanced so that nobody gets to greatly surpass others
– Finally, there are no time records or rank placements at the end of the game (the writer assumes it’s because they want players to have fun rather than honing their skills)
We also have some new images as well:
Mario Kart Arcade GP VR is playable right now in Japan. It just opened up at the VR Zone Shinjuku.
Bandai Namco will talk about Dragon Ball FighterZ possibly coming to Switch after Xenoverse 2
Posted on 1 week ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch | 74 Comments | 0 Likes
Switch is getting its first Dragon Ball game soon, though not the newest one. Bandai Namco is bringing Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 in September.
Bandai Namco and Arc System Works unveiled the brand new Dragon Ball FighterZ at E3 last month. Switch was not included as one of the confirmed platforms. However, in one interview, Dragon Ball FighterZ producer Tomoko Hiroki indicated that a Switch release might be possible if fans showed interest.
VR Zone Shinjuku commercial (Mario Kart Arcade GP VR)
Posted on 1 week ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, Videos | 5 Comments | 0 Likes
VR Zone Shinjuku is opening in Japan, and Mario Kart Arcade GP VR is going to be a big part of it. Bandai Namco uploaded a commercial for the VR area, and we have it below.
Pokken Tournament DX pre-order bonus in Japan
Posted on 1 week ago by Nick in News, Switch | 3 Comments | 0 Likes
A pre-order bonus for Pokken Tournament DX has been listed for Pokemon Centers across Japan. The bonus includes a clear file with the game’s artwork, three cards showing the burst attacks of Pikachu, Mewtwo and Decidueye, three badges of the player characters and Nia, and a small bonus soundtrack CD containing 4 songs from the game, there will also be two additional songs that you can download on the Pokemon Center website on September 16th.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Switch debut trailer
Posted on 1 week ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Switch, Videos | 21 Comments | 0 Likes
The first trailer for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 on Switch is in, finally giving us a proper look at the game running on Nintendo’s console. Watch the Japanese video below.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is first coming to Switch in Japan on September 7. The North American and European release follows on September 22.
New Mario Kart Arcade GP VR video
Posted on 1 week ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, Videos | 6 Comments | 0 Likes
A new video has come in showing Mario Kart Arcade GP VR, a game planned for Bandai Namco’s VR Zone arcades. You can check it out below.