Posted 1 hour ago
Square Enix recently let loose new details about a pair of Summoned Beasts in Final Fantasy Explorers, Alexander and Diablos. You can find information pertaining to each below.
– Alexander is the biggest of the Summoned Beasts
– Has a variety of attack patterns
– Includes magic, trembling attacks, missiles, stomping attacks
– Also uses the “Holy Judgment” attack
– Uses its body for close-ranged attacks
– Also has its own repertoire of ranged attacks such as laser beams and missiles
– Located in a dusky cave
– Surrounded by an ominous atmosphere
– Uses gravity-based attacks
– Can swoop around and hit you with its wings while spinning around
– Its large wings can also act as a shield to protect itself from various attacks
– Gravity moves can suck players into fixed spots
– Diablos can also darken parts of the area
Posted 3 hours ago
Amazon updated its holiday deals calender today with games, some of which are for Nintendo systems. Mario Kart 8 and Mario Kart 7 as well as Super Mario 3D Land will all be discounted on Black Friday. Specific prices haven’t been revealed, but we may find out as the deals come closer.
You can keep track of Amazon’s deals calender here. Note that games will continue to be added over the next couple of days. Most of the major gaming sales will kick off tomorrow.
Posted 5 hours ago
Cubic Ninja is in hot demand. Following a spike in interest due to the release of 3DS homebrew, it sold out at most retailers.
Cubic Ninja is currently the only game that can be used to take advantage of an exploit in the 3DS, which is required to add homebrew to a user’s system.
On November 19, Cubic Ninja was available for just $5 used at GameStop. The game’s price has since increased to $39.99 ($35.99 for “PowerUp Pro” members). A new copy goes for $19.99, though finding one would be incredibly tough at this point.
Posted 6 hours ago
Thanks to a new online preview from Famitsu, we have another round of screenshots and details for The Legend of Legacy. Today’s content, which is focused on battles, can be found below.
– 7 playable characters and 7 weapon types
– Sword, great sword, axe, spear, staff, bow and arrow, shield
– Because each character lacks specific weapon characteristics, you can equip any weapon to any of the seven characters
– Equip weapons in the menu screen
– Each weapon makes use of a “Battle Technique” for its basic attack
– Techniques range from simultaneously striking several opponents, to striking a single opponent several times, to preventing an enemy attack and responding with a counterattack, etc
– Developer FuRyu says there will be a great variety of these techniques
– Battles have a concept of “Position”
– This represents the role of each character
– Through the game’s “Roll Shuffle” system, players are recommended to create several formations beforehand so they can easily switch up their roles when the battle situation calls for it
Posted 7 hours ago
Famitsu put up a new online preview for Etrian Odyssey and Mystery Dungeon earlier today, providing a new round of screenshots and details. View all of the latest content below.
– Mash-up between the character customization options and overall setting of the Etrian Odyssey series and the roguelike dungeon-crawling gameplay of the Mystery Dungeon series
– Make your own party of custom characters
– Each character’s jobs and appearances can be freely selected
– Different jobs bestow characters with different abilities
– Characters then head off into a randomly generated dungeon
– Need to reach the inner depths of dungeons
– Players direct control the leader of the party
– Other members attack and provide support
– Every time players take a turn, enemies then proceed to take theirs and the cycle continues from there
– Each floor will also have different rooms that can be visited
– The overall scale of each area gradually increases as players make progress
Posted 8 hours ago
Games featured in the gallery above: Attack on Titan: The Last Wings of Mankind – Chain, Devil Survivor 2: Break Record, Etrian Odyssey and Mystery Dungeon, The Legend of Legacy, Kamen Rider: SummonRide, and Rodea: The Sky Soldier.