ShonenGameZ has uploaded a few minutes of demo gameplay from Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden. You can watch it below.
SEGA’s latest update on Stella Glow reveals details about how the game plays out. Chapters are split into two parts, which are free time and operation time. Details about both aspects can be found below.
– Each chapter is split into two parts
– Parts are free time and operation time where you engage in strategy RPG battles
– Complete both parts to proceed to the next chapter
– Players have a fixed amount of hours to explore Capital City Lambert during free time
– Can search for items
– Take jobs at the tavern to earn money or bond with knights
– Can also use free time at the Tuning House
– Tuning House: teach witches in your troop new song magic
– Head to Bianca’s weapon shop for weapons
– Create items at Franz’s Workshop
– Save in the protagonist’s room without using any time units
– Operation time has battles to fight or event scenes that move the story forward
– There are some special events players can trigger where you can bond with characters too
Modders over on GBAtemp are creating a new homebrew app that turns the 3DS into a PC remote desktop.
In demonstration videos posted a couple of months ago, the user is shown playing World of Warcraft on the handheld. The frame rate is rough, though that’s to be expected given how the app is very early in development. Still, the results are impressive thus far.
Check out the videos below:
Gust Corporation released a new video for Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland today showing off the game’s battle system. Watch it below.
Siliconera has translated a few more details about Bravely Second, which particularly cover the Fencer and Bishop jobs. Read up on the latest information below.
– Damage dealers that use “Stances” to perform various abilities with their swords
– “Bison Horn”: Stance that increases defense
– “Falcon Claw”: stance that increases speed and allows them to do four consecutive attacks
– Use “Holy Magic” as part of their role as a healer
– “Heal”: Bishop’s standard Cure-like ability
– Bishop’s have new magic with different effects like the “Divine Night” which turns damage into HP recovery during Defaults
– Have the job trait called “Reiteration” that increases the spells potency whenever you use it twice
– New boat will allow you to travel on shallow waters of the sea
– Other useful vehicles in the game as well
– Hot-Spring Village Yunohana is a new town located in the northeast of the Eisen Region
– They say that it inherits the culture style of an “Eastern Country” that abruptly vanished several hundred years ago
A new password has been revealed for Pokémon Rumble World in Japan. This password will give you the ability to acquire a special Chansey with the moves Softboiled and Double-Edge as well as the trait Defense under the Gift trait. This special Chansey can be obtained through the password 30743419, which was given out on the Daisuki Club website.
The latest entry in the Fire Emblem series doesn’t release for another couple of months, and preorders for the Special Edition bundle of Fire Emblem If are already selling out like mad. Luckily, Nintendo plans to replenish the stock and will be sending out another shipment to retailers in due time so more people can get their copy when the game comes out on June 25th in Japan.
What makes the Special Edition bundle of Fire Emblem If so special is it has a two-in-one cartridge that comes with both the White Kingdom and Black Kingdom versions of the game. Along with that, you’ll receive a special trading card for the upcoming Fire Emblem 0 TCG, an art book as well as a third storyline within the game. Just a note, if you plan on getting the game digitally, you’ll be able to decide which route you’d like to take half way through the game as opposed to being predetermined by the cartridge you pick up.
Fire Emblem If is also slated to come out this year in the west. Which side have you chosen?