The Mario Party 10 amiibo bundle may have sold out on Amazon, but you can get an order in over on Walmart. There’s sadly no way of telling how long pre-orders will be open for. For a limited time, this bundle will be the only way for consumers to obtain the new Mario amiibo.
Another day, another file size for us to pass along. Rock’N Racing Off Road, ne of the latest Wii U eShop games, takes up 271MB of space. The game should be out next week.
There will be two versions of Mario Party 10 at launch – the standard game, and a bundle containing the new Mario amiibo. Strangely, we’re now hearing that the Mario figure will be exclusive to the bundle at launch.
A notice on Amazon’s product page states, “For a limited time, the only way to play with the Mario Party Mario amiibo included!”
We’re not sure how long that “limited” window is. But at least to start out, you’ll need to pick up the bundle if you want to get your hands on the new Mario amiibo. Pre-orders are already sold out on Amazon, so that’s one retailer option already gone.
The collector’s edition version of the Majora’s Mask 3D guide comes with a couple of bonuses. It contains gold foil stamping and gilded pages, as well as character clings featuring art from the game.
During a recent event for Rodea: The Sky Soldier in Japan, a bit more was shared on the revitalization of the title.
As many of you know, Rodea was first announced for Wii and 3DS back in January 2011. It disappeared after a few months and it wasn’t until November 2014 that it resurfaced again. People didn’t believe that Rodea would see a release before the game re-emerged at the time.
Lucadian Chronicles has received a fairly notable update. Plenty of changes have been made to improve the experience, many of which are small modifications.
Below are the full update notes:
- When the client encounters networking issues it will now retry and show a window with the spinning wheel and retry count, rather than forcing the game to exit. We hope this will alleviate the vast majority of network-related exits.
- Countdown text in draft is now yellow instead of red when time is running out, to make numbers more readable on the gamepad.
- Made numerous changes / fixes to jumping back to draft from other screens.
- Fixed some client text issues, including “cardss” and “23th”
- The “end” button now appears in a battle if a draft the player is queued up for fills up with players, so that the player can quickly finish the battle then jump to draft.
- “Launch full miiverse” window is now closed before Miiverse is launched, so it no longer shows up in screenshots.
- “Launch full miiverse” window no longer sometimes appears behind the enemy cards.
- “Launch full miiverse” window now shows the name of the topic that Miiverse will open to.
- Fixed an issue with the client occasionally crashing on the collection screen. This issue is hard to reproduce, so we’re not 100% sure if this is completely fixed.
- Fixed an issue with the client occasionally crashing on the the shop screen. This issue is hard to reproduce, so we’re not 100% sure if this is completely fixed.
- Fixed ability text from older evolved cards showing up when you evolve an unrelated card.
- Fixed state issues with more rows / less rows buttons being disabled when they shouldn’t be.
- Fixed Miiverse posts showing up on unowned cards in the almanac.
- Fixed the almanac not showing new cards after you visit it once.
- Fixed a bug where a completed objective could be marked as incomplete.
- The order of the colors of the team creation connectors now matches the order used in the collection view. (The order was previously reversed, with green on the bottom and white on the top)
- Fixed the title of the league team being in the wrong place in the lab for the bottom team.
- Fixed the draft status “pizza bar” sticking around when players leave a draft and remain queued.
- Fixed client occasionally crashing when doing a Daily Challenge.
Thanks to Cameron for the tip.