– Called the Wii SUPREME
– Costs $483,883
– 2,500 grams (88 oz.) of solid 22ct gold
– 2 78 x .25 ct diamonds
– 19.5 karats in total for both diamonds
– Takes six months to make
Mega Man 10 trailer, ten minutes of off-screen footage
Media Create software sales (12/7 – 12/13)
Posted 8 years ago by Brian in DS, News, Wii | 5 Comments
1. [WII] New Super Mario Bros. Wii – 431,000 / 1,366,000
2. [WII] Tales of Graces – 143,000 / NEW
3. [DS] Tomodachi Collection – 102,000 / 1,924,000
4. [PS3] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 – 93,000 / NEW
5. [PSP] Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Accel 3 – 76,000 / NEW
6. [DS] Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver – 75,000 / 3,228,000
7. [PSP] Phantasy Star Portable 2 – 74,000 / 361,000
8. [WII] Wii Fit Plus – 64,000 / 1,109,000
9. [WII] PokePark Wii: Pikachu’s Great Adventure – 57,000 / 121,000
10. [PSP] Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam vs. Gundam Next Plus – 56,000 / 279,000
11. [DS] Professor Layton and the Devil’s Flute
12.  Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
13. [DS] Inazuma Eleven 2: Kyoui no Shinryakusha – Fire
14. [PSP] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2010
15. [PS2] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2010
16. [WII] Samurai Warriors 3
17. [WII] Wii Sports Resort
18. [WII] Taiko Drum Master Wii: Dodon to 2 Yome!
19. [DS] Luminous Arc 3: Eyes
20. [DS] Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games
21. [DS] New Super Mario Bros.
22. [DS] Power Pro-Kun Pocket 12
23. [DS] Kyoukugen Dasshutsu 9 Jikan 9 nin 9 no Tobira
24. [WII] Momotarou Dentetsu 2010 Senkoku Ishin no Hero Daisyuugou ! No Ken
25. [PS3] Assassin’s Creed 2
26. [PS3] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2010
27. [WII] Mario Kart Wii
28. [DS] Metal Fight Beyblade: Bakutan Cyber Pegasus
29. [DS] Stitch! Ohana to Rhythm de Daibouken
30. [PSP] Tokimeki Memorial 4
Three No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle videos
Posted 8 years ago by Brian in News, Wii | 3 Comments
Konami announces Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s World Championship 2010: Reverse of Arcadia for Nintendo DS
Posted 8 years ago by Brian in DS, News | 0 comments
Follow-Up to the Smash Hit Brings All-New Gameplay Elements Including 3,200 Playable Cards, Duelist Calculator, Worldwide Leaderboards and Wi-Fi Rankings
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – December 16, 2009 – Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. today announced
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s World Championship 2010: Reverse of Arcadia for Nintendo DS™. Torn from the immensely popular Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s animated series in TheCW4Kids block on The CW Television Network and on Cartoon Network. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s World Championship 2010: Reverse of Arcadia marries intricate storylines and new gameplay features making for the most robust Yu-Gi-Oh! experience to ever hit the Nintendo DS!
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s World Championship 2010: Reverse of Arcadia’s story mode proceeds with a parallel story arch from the animated series involving the reprise of the Dark Signers and their quest for supremacy over New Domino City. After being banned to the Underworld, these Earthbound Immortals will stop at nothing to overthrow the rule of New Domino City and destroy Satellite. To defeat them, players will enlist the help of some of their favorite characters from the Yu-Gi-Oh! universe! Compete in story mode or free duel mode against Jack, Yusei or any of the 20 new characters to take on the Dark Signers in an epic battle to settle the score between light and dark!
Mario Kart Wii tournament – DK’s Jungle Parkway race
Posted 8 years ago by Brian in News, Wii | 0 comments
Aonuma on how Zelda’s role in Spirit Tracks was decided, more
Posted 8 years ago by Brian in DS, News | 3 Comments
All of the following information comes from Eiji Aonuma, who spoke with Famitsu about the development of The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks…
– How did the project get started?
“First, let me talk about Phantom Hourglass. I’ve been making 3D Zelda games ever since I worked on Ocarina of Time, but really, I hadn’t been able to change the core of the game at all in any project. There have been new gimmicks and ways of presenting it, but I couldn’t fundamentally change the way the game was played. With the Nintendo DS and its new features, though, I could make a really ‘new Zelda’ with the hardware. You could say as a result that Phantom Hourglass was a dream come true for me. It was extremely fulfilling for me to make, but I did also have some things in my mind I had to leave behind for that project. The previous game had Wi-Fi battles where you drew lines to move Phantom Guardians around, and it was pretty fun — I figured that having that gameplay be part of the main story would result in another ‘new Zelda,’ and that’s where Spirit Tracks began.”
– Where did the idea of adventuring along with Princess Zelda herself come from?
“I thought the idea of working together with the Phantom Guardians in your adventure was pretty fun,” Aonuma said. “But they’re enemies, after all, so we had to think up some kind of motive for them to be your friends. At the same time, though, I liked how the Phantoms were a sort of ‘unbeatable enemy’ in the last game and I didn’t want to change that. That’s how we began to think about some way to use Princess Zelda.”
– Was it hard for her to make the jump, so to speak?
“People on the staff have wanted to have Zelda in the game for ages, but if we did that, then her skirt becomes an issue. Having girls in dresses in an action game is kind of hard to deal with. That’s how we got the idea of having her body stolen and her soul going inside Phantom Guardians.”
Transformers: War for Cybertron explores a brand new, pivotal chapter in Transformers lore
Posted 8 years ago by Brian in DS, News, Wii | 0 comments
New Action Game Delves Deep into the TRANSFORMERS Universe, Introduces All-New Visualisations of Iconic Characters in 2010
London, UK – 16th December, 2009 – Experience the legendary battle between the AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS as Activision Publishing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) announced today that Transformers™: War for Cybertron is in development by award-winning High Moon Studios. Based on Hasbro’s legendary TRANSFORMERS property, the game takes players to the TRANSFORMERS characters’ home planet of CYBERTRON for a new look into the epic story of the grand civil war that spawned one of the most brutal rivalries of all time.
“Transformers: War for Cybertron is an origins story, taking players on a gripping, adrenaline-fueled journey that precedes the TRANSFORMERS characters’ arrival on Earth,” said Rob Kostich, head of marketing, licensed products, Activision Publishing, Inc. “The game transports players to a living, metallic planet where they will battle as giant converting robots in single player, online co-op or head-to-head multiplayer matches that are fully immersive from start to finish.”