Dragon Ball: Fusions battle system video, details
Bandai Namco has shared a new Dragon Ball: Fusions video showing off the battle system. Check it out below.
Thanks to Siliconera, we also have the following details:
– Fusion system lets you fuse pretty much any character
– Different enemies appear in Fusion World
– The characters attack in the order of a “Timeline”
– Characters closest to the right being the next in line to attack
– 3 main commands
– Basic attacks are split between Fight and Energy Ball options
– Fight is a close-ranged melee attack with high power while Energy Ball uses Ki and will allow you to pull off multiple attacks depending on its type
– Special Attack: most powerful one for dealing damage
– Other options such as “Charge Ki” and “Check Power”
– Character triangle with each character fitting under a category of Power, Technique, and Speed
– Power beats Technique
– Technique bests Speed
– Speed takes out Power.
– “Ring Out”: used to blow enemies away and send them further to the left in the Timeline order
– If used properly, you can keep certain enemies from attacking by keeping them pushed back
– This will also come in handy when you want to pull off Support Attacks
– Activate Support Attacks with multiple characters just by having their turn orders next to each other in the Timeline
– Deal more damage with more characters for Support Attacks
– Different Support Attack categories
– Fight-type: deals more damage than the basic version and blows enemies away
– Energy Ball-type: aren’t as strong as the Fight-type counterparts, but they can hit multiple enemies at once
– Support-type: various effects such as healing abilities and buffs
– Maxi Gauge: choose between the two of “All-Out Attack” and “Maxi-Fusion”
– All-Out Attacks start an action battle mode where you can perform attacks in action battle style by pressing A and X for physical and energy attacks, Y and B for guarding and evading
– Can recruit enemies hit with All-Out Attacks
– Maxi-Fusion is an ultimate attack that allows you to fuse together with your entire party to deal devastating damage on the enemies
Gurumin 3D: A Monstrous Adventure details
The Gurumin Twitter account is currently hosting a fan Q&A session, and has shared some new details in the process. We’ve rounded up the information thus far below and will add in new tidbits assuming more are posted.
– Fully 3D
– “some redrawn help stuff”
– New lower screen
– Could come to Wii U or NX if the game does well
– Not using the same textures as the PC version since it’s technically impossible
– Moving a traditional 3D platforming game to true stereoscopic 3D has been the greatest challenge
– Can switch headgear on the lower screen
– Will support the C Stick on New 3DS
– 30 FPS
– Based mainly on PSP version (which has more costumes)
– 3DS theme is “very likely”
Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters details and screenshots – Stack Attack and Appmon
Posted on 4 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS eShop, News | 0 comments
Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters’ website has been updated with some new content. The latest information and screenshots cover Stack Attack and ten Appmon included in the game.
First, the new images:
And the new details, courtesy of Gematsu:
System: Stack Attack
– Combine the power of fellow Appmon to power up
– Add Chips to make an Appmon’s attack more powerful
– Players should choose the same attribute as much as they can as to “Stack” App skills
– There are many of the same types
– Ex: combine the phone, search, and e-mail apps for a “6 Combo Damage +65%,” offering a much stronger than normal attack
– Form a deck to suit characters of each attribute
Appmon Core to the Story
– Onmon (Game Attribute): An online game Appmon. He loves connected things.
– Offmon (Game Attribute): An offline game Appmon. He loves disconnected things.
Appmon with Various Attributes
– Gacchimon: A search app Appmon. It can learn a variety of information with its search abilities.
– Navimon (Navigation Attribute): A navigation app Appmon that guides you to your place of destination. He has an upfront personality, and hates side-trips and detours.
– Cameramon (Tool Attribute): A camera app Appmon. A go-getter cameraman, he uses the world of cameras to monitor his opponents from the net world.
– Hackmon (???): As a hacking app Appmon, he is good at seeing through a program’s weak spots and tampering with it. He has a dangerous ability that could lead the world to danger depending on how it’s used.
– Dokamon (Game Attribute): An action game app Appmon. He is rowdy by nature and loves fighting strong opponents.
– Musimon (Entertainment Attribute): A music app Appmon. He creates music that moves peoples’ hearts.
– Viramon (Life Attribute): As a virus app Appmon, he is able to create a variety of viruses within him, and is a dangerous existence whose viruses are capable of making Appmon go mad.
Appmon Evolved through AppFusion
– Dogacchimon (Social Attribute): The AppFusion evolved form of Gacchimon and Navimon. His special attack is “Dogacchi Buster.”
One Piece: Great Pirate Colosseum details its battle systems and more
Bandai Namco issued the latest assets for One Piece: Great Pirate Colosseum. We’re able to learn more about the game’s battle systems, one particular mode, and included characters.
First, today’s screenshots:
Bandai Namco has shared information about three systems in One Piece: Great Pirate Colosseum. They are as follows:
1. Real-Time Switch & D Assist
Can switch between two characters anytime in the game. When using assist characters, the attacks will not only be flashy but also have special effects. Each character will have different assist moves.
2. Jet Slide
After a Jet Combo connects, you can juggle the enemy and follow up with 3 kinds of aerial moves.
Monster Hunter Stories details cover Ayuria, Otomon, areas
This week’s Famitsu has a sizable update on Monster Hunter Generations. The magazine introduces a new character, Otomon, and areas.
Ayuria is a rider who was born in a different village from the protagonist. She has an Otomon Barioth which she gave a nickname Hyouga. During her journey, she meets with the protagonist.
Hyouga is a rare Otomon that can listen to its Rider’s mind. It’s also reported that despite both being Riders, Ayuria and the protagonist have conflicting ways of thinking.
Newly confirmed Otomon are as follows:
Puzzle & Dragons X details cover Water City, field exploration
Posted on 4 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, News | 0 comments
Puzzle & Dragons X launches in Japan later this month. With its release just a few weeks away, Famitsu has another article on the game this week with the latest details.
This week’s information starts with introduction of facilities in the Water City, the first city you start the game from. There are many civilians and Dragon Summoner Guild members on the island. Their conversations may change depending on story progression.
The facilities include:
1. Dragoza Communications Place
Players can trade monsters and guild cards, and receive presents from friends. It is also possible to trade between God and Dragon Chapters, so it is implied that it will be possible to trade rare monsters that are exclusive to each version.
A guild card contains the player’s max damage ever dealt to a monster, how many monsters they’ve befriended, play time, number of times they’ve used the Stone of Life, and a comment from the player. When you obtain someone else’s guild card, they become available as Puzzle Friends.
Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 – official details on story and new characters
Inti Creates published a new blog post today that goes over some of the recent Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 information recently distributed in Japanese. The details cover plot bits as well as characters. Read up on it all below.
“The Seven” are a group of seven particularly powerful adepts within Eden. Unlike the Sumeragi Group, Eden itself does not have a hierarchical system for its members, but these particular adepts hold many positions of command, and are quite beloved within the ranks of Eden’s members. They each possess a book of great power known as a Grimoire. We’ll introduce two of these Grimoire holders in just a minute.
Eden is a multinational group of adepts from all corners of the globe, whose numbers do not compare to that of ordinary humans. They have began to amass throughout the nation, and consist mainly of adepts who were oppressed by non-adepts in the past.
Their goal is to usher in a new age for adepts, and create a new utopia where all non-adepts are eradicated.
Sonic getting 25th anniversary 3DS theme in Japan, Fire & Ice screenshots and details
Posted on 4 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, News, Screenshots | 0 comments
Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice is featured in this week’s issue of Famitsu bringing along the latest information. In addition, screenshots have come online today.
First, a Sonic 25th anniversary theme is planned. This will be distributed to early buyers of the game. You can see what it looks like above.
We also have these screenshots:
And some details:
An irregular weather phenomenon assaults the world, and Sonic and Amy go to an ice island to investigate the mystery. Suddenly, a mysterious energy gushes out and showers both of them, giving them the ability to control fire and ice. Sonic reunites with his group afterwards, but there’s also an eerie shadow lurking around…
Metroid Prime: Federation Force screenshots and details
Posted on 4 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, News | 11 Comments
Nintendo of Europe has a new gamepage published for Metroid Prime: Federation Force. On it, there’s a mix of old and new details and screenshots. We’ve rounded it all up below.
– Galaxy is not at peace
– Phazon and the corrupted world has been destroyed
– Phaaze, the Space Pirate threat remains
– Play as a recruit in the Federation Force
– Federation Force: best-of-the-best unit created by the Galactic Federation
– Stamp out the Space Pirate menace
– Suit up in specialized battle armor known as a Mech
– Head out to the desolate Bermuda system to investigate reports of suspicious activity, using your handy blaster
– Eliminate any enemies that get in your way
– Touch down on inhospitable worlds and infiltrate enemy-infested bases
– Solve environmental puzzles and battle fearsome alien life forms of all shapes and sizes in objective-based missions
– Join a squad of up to four players, locally or online, to take the fight to the Space Pirates
– When taking on squad mission, working together is vital to survival
– Divide different types of AUX ammo between comrades before missions
– Use these to support each other mid-mission
– Ex: Repair Capsules can be fired at team-mates to heal them in battle; Slow Beam can be used to hinder an enemy to give the rest of your squad the perfect opportunity to lay down some fire
– Earn MODs after each successful mission
– This can be used to enhance your Mech’s armor and abilities
– Customize your Mech with different paint jobs
– Unlock decals with amiibo
– Blast Ball: futuristic sport that has up to six players split into teams and piloting their own individual Mechs
– Use cannons to blast a large ball into the opposing team’s goal to score points
– Blast Ball supports solo play, Local Play, Download Play, and online multiplayer
– Lock on or use additional weapons with the ZL and ZR buttons on New 3DS; can also aim with the C Stick
Etrian Odyssey V screenshots, art, and details – Titles and Master Skills, more
Posted on 4 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, News | 0 comments
First up, the latest images:
And now for the details:
– There are alternate colors for all 10 classes
– One for each of the four appearance options for a total of 40
– 12 new colors shown in art for Warlock, Cestus, Cestus, Shaman, Masurao, Necromancer, Hound, Reaper
– Once again, you can change the color of a character’s hair, eyes and skin,
– These alternate color options change the colors for other elements of a character such as their outfit