Bandai Namco’s Jump Festa 2016 lineup
Bandai Namco’s lineup for Jump Festa 2016 is in. Here’s a look at what the publisher will be bringing to the show next week:
- Digimon World: Next Order (PSV) – Playable, Trailer
- Dragon Ball Heroes 2: Ultimate Mission (3DS) – Playable, Trailer, Tournament
- Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden (3DS) – Playable, Trailer, Tournament
- God Eater Resurrection (PS4, PSV) – Trailer
- Haikyuu! Cross Team Match! (3DS) – Playable, Trailer, Exhibit
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven (PS4, PS3) – Playable, Trailer
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (PS4) – Playable, Trailer
- One Piece: Burning Blood (PS4, PS Vita) – Playable, Trailer
- Seraph of the End: The Origin of Fate (PSV) – Trailer
- Summon Night 6: Lost Borders (PS4, PSV) – Playable, Trailer
- Tales of Berseria (PS4, PS3) – Trailer
- Tokyo Ghoul: Jail (PSV) – Trailer
- World Trigger: Borderless Mission (PSV) – Trailer
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Shooters (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- Kuroko’s Basketball: Cross COlors (iOS, Android) – Trailer, Exhibit
- One Piece: Thousand Storm (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- Saint Seiya: Zodiac Brave (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- Seraph of the End: Bloody Blades (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- Tales of Asteria (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- Tales of Link (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- World Trigger: Smash Borders (iOS, Android) – Trailer
Tokyo Game Show 2015 attended by over 268,000 people, TGS 2016 dated
Posted on 5 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, News | 0 comments
The Computer Entertainment Supplier’s Association has announced that the 2015 Tokyo Game Show was attended by 268,446 people.
Here’s a breakdown of the attendance by day:
September 17 (business day) – 29,058 attended
September 18 (business day) – 29,557 attended
September 19 (public day) – 97,601 attended (including 10,360 in Family Area)
September 20 (public day) – 112,230 attended (including 14,517 in Family Area)
Total attendance – 268,446 (including 24,877 in Family Area)
We also have dates for the 2016 Tokyo Game Show. Next year, the expo will take place between September 15 and September 18.
Japan Game Awards 2015 – Yo-kai Watch 2 wins big, Sakurai picks up an award
A few hours ago at the 2015 Tokyo Game Show, the Computer Entertainment Suppliers Association announced the winners of the Japan Game Awards 2015.
Yo-kai Watch 2 was one of the big winners. The game came out on top in three different categories, which is more than any other title. Smash Bros. director Masahiro Sakurai also picked up an award.
Here’s the full rundown of winners:
Best Sales: Yo-kai Watch 2 Ganso/Honke
Global Award – Japan: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U
Global Award – Overseas: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Game Designers Award:
- Ingress (Niantic)
- Yo-kai Watch 2 Ganso/Honke
- Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Wii U
- Monster Hunter 4G
- Dragon Quest Heroes
- Yo-kai Watch 2: Shin’nuchi
- Mario Kart 8
- Monster Strike
Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry Award: Masahiro Sakurai
Grand Prize: Yo-kai Watch 2: Ganso/Honke/Shinuchi
The “Future Division” awards will be handed out on Sunday, closing out the Japan Game Awards 2015.
More: Tokyo Game Show 2015
15 minutes of off-screen Project X Zone 2 footage
Posted on 5 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, Videos | 0 comments
Thanks to IGN, 15 minutes of off-screen Project X Zone 2 footage has come in from TGS 2015. View the new video below.
Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden gameplay demo – TGS 2015
GameSpot has shared more footage from Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden. Check out the latest video below.
Project X Zone 2 TGS 2015 trailer
Capcom has published Project X Zone 2’s trailer for the 2015 Tokyo Game Show. You can watch it below.
Ace Attorney 6 TGS 2015 debut trailer
Posted on 5 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, Videos | 4 Comments
Capcom has released the first Ace Attorney 6 trailer in celebration of the 2015 Tokyo Game Show. We’ve posted it below.
Tokyo Game Show 2015 – Nintendo-related streams
Gematsu has compiled a comprehensive listing of streams that will be held during the Tokyo Game Show next week. We’ve gathered up the ones that are related to Nintendo below. For the full listing (other platforms), check out Gematsu’s page here.
- Main Stage (Stage, Twitch in English)
- 15:30 to 16:20 – Project X Zone 2: Segata Sanshiro Is In!? Crossover Rebellion! – Featuring Hiroshi Fujioka (Segata Sanshiro), Marina, Tomokazu Sugita, Monolith Soft’s Soichiro Morizumi, and Bandai Namco producer Kensuke Tsukanaka.
September 19 (Niconico)
- 10:30 to 11:20 – Monster Hunter X Special Stage – The development team introduces Monster Hunter X and shares the latest information while playing the game. Featuring producer Ryozo Tsujimoto, producer Shintaro Kojima, and director Yasunori Ichinose.
- 11:40 to 12:25 – Ace Attorney 6 Special Stage – The latest information and a gameplay demo of Ace Attorney 6> Featuring producer Motohide Eshiro and director Takeshi Yamazaki.
- 15:00 to 15:40 – Monster Hunter Stories Special Stage – Monster Hunter Stories finally revealed. The development staff introduces the game world, and the directors play the game live. Featuring producer Ryozo Tsujimoto, director Kaname Fujioka, and director Kenji Daikoku.
- 15:10 to 15:40 (Family Stage, No Live Stream) – Monster Hunter Diary: Poka Poka Airou Village DX and Monster Hunter Spirits Stage – Gameplay and a mini-game tournament of Monster Hunter Diary, as well the latest footage and an introduction to Monster Hunter Spirits. At the end there will be a quiz tournament for attendees to win prizes. Featuring producer Naoto Ohta and Marvelous producer Kazunori Inoue.
- 16:45 to 17:00 – End Talk
September 20 (Niconico)
- 10:00 to 10:10 – Opening
- 10:20 to 11:00 – Capcom TV! SP Monster Hunter X Tokyo Game Show Hunt – The development party introduces new elements to Monster Hunter X. Featuring America Zarigani’s Yoshiyuki Hirai, Shokora Ikeda, Capcom’s Kenichi Hashimoto, and other’s.
- 11:50 to 12:20 – (Family Stage, No Live Stream) – Monster Hunter Diary: Poka Poka Airou Village DX and Monster Hunter Spirits Stage – Gameplay and a mini-game tournament of Monster Hunter Diary, as well the latest footage and an introduction to Monster Hunter Spirits. At the end there will be a quiz tournament for attendees to win prizes. Featuring producer Naoto Ohta and Marvelous producer Kazunori Inoue.
- 15:00 to 15:40 – Capcom TV! SP Monster Hunter Stories In-Depth Analysis – An in-depth analysis of Monster Hunter Stories, shown at the Tokyo Game Show for the first time. An introduction to its charm.
- 16:00 to 16:40 – Capcom TV! SP Monster Hunter X Showdown – A Monster Hunter X showdown with the team. Featuring Monster Hunter Festa 2015’s hunting king Infinity.
- 16:45 to 17:00 – End Talk
More: Tokyo Game Show 2015
7th Dragon III Code: VFD playable at TGS 2015
Posted on 5 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, News | 0 comments
SEGA announced its lineup for the 2015 Tokyo Game Show earlier today. There’s not much in terms of Nintendo titles, but we do know that 7th Dragon III Code: VFD will be playable. A stage show is also planned.
Warner Bros. will also have a presence at SEGA’s booth. LEGO Jurassic World will be playable, but only on 3DS (and PS4).
Hyrule Warriors Legends screenshots, TGS 2015 live stream
Posted on 5 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, News, Screenshots | 2 Comments
The Japanese Hyrule Warriors Legends website has been updated with new screenshots from the game. You can view the images below.
Additionally, we have news regarding a stream from Tokyo Game Show 2015. A broadcast will be held on Niconico at the following times:
– 8 PM PT (Wednesday)
– 11 PM ET (Wednesday)
– 4 AM in the UK (Thursday)
– 5 AM in Europe (Thursday)
The stream will be shown on Niconico here.