Nintendo Minute – “7 Wacky Weapons in Monster Hunter Generations”
Posted on 1 day ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, General Nintendo, Videos | 2 Comments | 0 Likes
This week’s Nintendo Minute has gone live. In today’s episode, Kit and Krysta catch up with the developers of Monster Hunter Generations. Watch the full video below.
Minecraft: Wii U Edition – patch 10 footage
Posted on 1 day ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Videos, Wii U | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Minecraft: Wii U Edition patch 10 came out earlier this week following some maintenance. Along with bug fixes and issues that were addressed, it adds the Battle Map Pack 2 (Atlantis, Ruin and Siege) as well as the Redstone Specialists Skin Pack. Check out some footage of the update below.
Dragon Ball: Fusions battle system video, details
Bandai Namco has shared a new Dragon Ball: Fusions video showing off the battle system. Check it out below.
Thanks to Siliconera, we also have the following details:
– Fusion system lets you fuse pretty much any character
– Different enemies appear in Fusion World
– The characters attack in the order of a “Timeline”
– Characters closest to the right being the next in line to attack
– 3 main commands
– Basic attacks are split between Fight and Energy Ball options
– Fight is a close-ranged melee attack with high power while Energy Ball uses Ki and will allow you to pull off multiple attacks depending on its type
– Special Attack: most powerful one for dealing damage
– Other options such as “Charge Ki” and “Check Power”
– Character triangle with each character fitting under a category of Power, Technique, and Speed
– Power beats Technique
– Technique bests Speed
– Speed takes out Power.
– “Ring Out”: used to blow enemies away and send them further to the left in the Timeline order
– If used properly, you can keep certain enemies from attacking by keeping them pushed back
– This will also come in handy when you want to pull off Support Attacks
– Activate Support Attacks with multiple characters just by having their turn orders next to each other in the Timeline
– Deal more damage with more characters for Support Attacks
– Different Support Attack categories
– Fight-type: deals more damage than the basic version and blows enemies away
– Energy Ball-type: aren’t as strong as the Fight-type counterparts, but they can hit multiple enemies at once
– Support-type: various effects such as healing abilities and buffs
– Maxi Gauge: choose between the two of “All-Out Attack” and “Maxi-Fusion”
– All-Out Attacks start an action battle mode where you can perform attacks in action battle style by pressing A and X for physical and energy attacks, Y and B for guarding and evading
– Can recruit enemies hit with All-Out Attacks
– Maxi-Fusion is an ultimate attack that allows you to fuse together with your entire party to deal devastating damage on the enemies
More footage from Yooka-Laylee’s Toybox
Posted on 2 days ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Videos, Wii U eShop | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Polygon and IGN have shared another more footage from the Toybox version of Yooka-Laylee Playtonic put out earlier today. The download allows players to mess around with some of what the platformer will offer next year. See the latest gameplay below.
One Piece: Great Pirate Colosseum demo footage
Posted on 2 days ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, Videos | 0 comments | 0 Likes
A demo for One Piece: Great Pirate Colosseum is out now in Japan. For a look at it, check out the video below.
Over 2 hours of Etrian Odyssey V demo footage
Recently, Atlus released a demo for Etrian Odyssey V on the Japanese 3DS eShop. Watch over two hours of footage from the download below.
Video: A look at PDP’s new amiibo displays
Posted on 2 days ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, Videos | 2 Comments | 0 Likes
PDP has come out with three new amiibo displays based on Donkey Kong, Zelda, and Bowser. Take a look at each one below.
Footage of Miitomo’s new Candy Drop mini-game
The Candy Drop mini-game was added to Miitomo today as part of the app’s latest update. Below, you’ll find some footage of it in action.
Play Nintendo Show episode 3: “Do The Robobot in Kirby: Planet Robobot”
Posted on 2 days ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, General Nintendo, Videos | 2 Comments | 0 Likes
The third Play Nintendo Show has gone live. The new video, posted below, focuses on Kirby: Planet Robobot as Andrew and Izzy share their top copy abilities alongside tips and tricks.
Yooka-Laylee Toybox footage
Posted on 2 days ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Videos, Wii U eShop | 8 Comments | 0 Likes
As previously mentioned, Playtonic released Yooka-Laylee’s Toybox to eligible backers earlier today, giving fans a chance to try out the platformer’s mechanics and experience some of its elements. View some footage of the “demo” below.