Nintendo Everything: Wii U
This week’s expanded Japanese software sales are as follows:
01./00. [PSV] God Eater 2: Rage Burst
02./01. [3DS] The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D #
03./00. [PS4] God Eater 2: Rage Burst
04./00. [PS4] The Order: 1886 #
05./00. [PS4] Dead or Alive 5: Last Round #
06./04. [3DS] Yo-kai Watch 2: Shin Uchi
07./07. [PS3] Dragon Ball: Xenoverse
08./00. [PS3] Dead or Alive 5: Last Round #
09./08. [3DS] Pokemon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire
10./02. [PS3] Samurai Warriors 4-II #
11./11. [3DS] Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate #
12./10. [3DS] Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
13./09. [PS4] Dragon Ball: Xenoverse
14./00. [PSV] Otoko Yuukaku
15./05. [PSV] Samurai Warriors 4-II #
16./00. [PSV] Hakuoki: Zuisouroku – Omokagebana #
17./18. [WIU] Super Smash Bros. for Wii U #
18./21. [WIU] Mario Kart 8 #
19./22. [3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf #
20./00. [PSV] Furaiki 3
Once again, you’ll need to head past the break for the video. We’re playing it safe with spoiler-related content!
Another couple of images have come in from Splatoon. This time around, we get to hear about “Takozonesu”. View the two new images and translations below.
We had previously discovered this creature, but now we know it’s name – ‘Takozonesu’. Similar to the Inklings, she was the ability to fight by transforming between octopus and human forms and is one of the elite soldiers in the Octarian Army. They seem to be strong enemies who can effectively use the shot guns and bomb weapons.
the ‘Takozonesu’ can also appear in groups.
It’s hard to win while fighting off multiple of these ladies at one time.
So you should aim to kill them individually.
Ah, that’s not something I learned from Cap’n Cuttlefish – I thought it up by myself.
This falls into spoiler territory, so head past the break for more!
A new preview from Nintendo Force contains even more details on Mario Party 10. The latest information is as follows:
– no solo mode
– in amiibo party, while moving on boards, you have to tap the amiibo to GamePad to use your dice, roulette wheels and more
– one token lets you summon stars all across the board
– another token lets you double the coins you earn in one select minigame
– another token lets you swap places with one other person
– swap and save tokens to your amiibo
– collect character tokens to unlock board part
– you don’t need any additional amiibo to unlock extra boards
– pieces are locked to the one specific amiibo you save the tokens to
– Mario Party mode has surprises along the way in the form of traditional events
– no more special Captain spaces or the Bowser Jr. minigames
– Bowser and Lucky and Unlucky spaces return
– you can no longer choose what miningames you will play
– midway and end points still have you battling a boss
– five boards in total
– boards are standard grass land in Mushroom Park, a spooky environment with Haunted Trail, an underwater world called Whimsical Waters, a sky high experience with Airship Central and your lava finale in the Chaos Castle
– Bowser Party uses three of the five boards
– Boswer can place traps on the playing field
– the player team can try to steal dice blocks from Bowser