Shovel Knight version 1.1 update hitting Wii U and 3DS soon
Posted on 9 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS eShop, News, Wii U eShop | 0 comments
Shovel Knight will soon be receiving a title update on Wii U and 3DS that will bring the game up to version 1.1. It’s already out on PC, though Nintendo players will need to wait just a bit longer.
Below are Shovel Knight’s 1.1 update notes in full:
Armillo patch in the works
Posted on 9 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Wii U eShop | 1 Comment
Fuzzy Wuzzy Games is cooking up a patch for Amillo. The first update will improve the game’s frame rate, address bugs, and more.
Here’s what’s planned for the patch in full:
1) Frame Rate issues (more to do with audio asset loading than framerate)
2) Terror Bug in 3-1 (aka sometimes no Worm Boss in 3-1)
3) Bonus 2D levels scoring (some levels are impossible to get achievement Gold at the moment)
4) Progression to 100%. Items 2-3 and some level scoring prevent completionists from getting 100% on the game
5) Some optimizations that should help when running off external USB drives
6) 6-1 missing cube fix (shouldn’t have that missing icon at all – there is no hidden cube in this level
7) Improve colour and sharpness
Fuzzy Wuzzy Games will also address “a few other things we’ve noticed from user comments on Miverse and Twitter.”
ZaciSa’s Last Stand – a look at the new map Twin Souls
Posted on 9 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Videos, Wii U eShop | 0 comments
Video: A look at The Letter’s first update
Posted on 9 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Videos, Wii U eShop | 4 Comments
The Letter will soon be receiving an update that makes a few additions and changes. TreeFall Studios is including an extra level and new things to find, for example. You can get a look at the upcoming update in the video above.
Wii Sports Club updated to version 4.1
Posted on 9 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Wii U | 0 comments
Nintendo has prepared a small software update for Wii Sports Club. Version 4.1 addresses the following points:
– Fixes an issue where the results of online Two-Player Team Play tennis matches were not displayed correctly in Play Records
– Introduces additional enhancements to improve the user’s experience and enjoyment
After applying the update, you should see “4.1” displayed in the settings menu.
Thanks to joclo for the tip.
Cubit The Hardcore Platformer Robot getting a big update
CoderChild has announced a significant update for Cubit The Hardcore Platformer Robot. The patch is coming out on July 17 in Europe, though a release date hasn’t been confirmed for the states just yet.
Here’s an overview of the free update straight from CoderChild:
- On December 26th, Cubit The Hardcore Platformer Robot was released on the American Nintendo 3DS eShop.
- Many people beat the game in the following days, but there was some other people complaining about the controls of the game.
- European version was delayed and play tests were performed among some 3DS communities (mainly Espal3DS).
- Found the root of the complaints and the game controls and feedbacks were reworked. The game was released on EU eShop.
- As a compensation for the US players not happy with the game controls, CoderChild planned an update.
- Knowing that the update will come months later after the initial released, and players will surely be playing other games, something had to be done to catch their attention and deliver the new playing experience with this improved controls to those players: NEW contents MUST be ADDED.
- Worldwide ONLINE RANKINGS were added to the game, but how will the players fill those score tables?
- A brand new GAME MODE was developed. For this new feature:
- Levels were redesigned
- Different level progression
- New level aesthetics.
- Realized those 7 character player names were too short and probably many people will match the same names: By COUNTRY score boards were introduced.
- Still not enough: 11 character player names were introduced in a new profile creation page. Still not enough: Uppercase, lowercase, and more special symbols were introduced.
- Some small bugs were fixed.
- Game was submitted to NOE and NOA lotcheck.
CoderChild is celebrating the update’s launch with a 33 percent discount. Additionally, a demo will be released at the same time.
Source: CoderChild PR
Free Ohno Odyssey update will add 14 more puzzles
Posted on 9 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS eShop, News | 0 comments
Big John Games is working on an update for Ohno Odyssey. This will add 14 new puzzles to the game, and it will be free. President Ken Patterson shared the news with Shigeru Reviews and Co.
Nicalis has prepared a new patch for Grinsia, which is available through the 3DS eShop. While it seems to have addressed a notable crash issue, we’re hearing that it may have caused lag issues during some battle scenes. Hopefully another update will be issued if that’s the case.
Youkai Watch 2 launching in Japan with a patch
Posted on 9 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, News | 0 comments
Level-5 is launching Youkai Watch 2 tomorrow with a patch. The update addresses a bug that says the game doesn’t recognize save data when you first start the game.
Youkai Watch 2’s 1.1 patch will be available for retail copies on the eShop. It will be automatically included with the downloadable version.
Shovel Knight Wii U update rolling out today, 3DS patch coming, larger patch for all platforms in the works
Posted on 9 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS eShop, News, Wii U eShop | 2 Comments
A Shovel Knight update for Wii U should be arriving soon, as Yacht Club Games says that it’s “rolling out today.” It’s a single fix intended to address an issue with Tinker Knight. The same update will hit 3DS in the near future.
Yacht Club Games also confirmed on Twitter today that a larger Shovel Knight patch is in the works. This will “address common issues, requests, and concerns”.
New Wii U update is rolling out today. Single fix is Tinker Knight soft lock. 3DS patch to follow but isn't ready quite yet.
— Yacht Club Games (@YachtClubGames) July 9, 2014
Working on following that up with a larger patch for all platforms shortly after to address common issues, requests, and concerns!
— Yacht Club Games (@YachtClubGames) July 9, 2014