Leaked concept art of Epic Mickey
Posted on 10 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Wii | 3 Comments
A few months back, we heard that Warren Spector was busy at work on a game named “Epic Mickey.” We still don’t know much about the project, but now some leaked concept art has surfaced. Also, artist Tony Pulham noted on his resume that it is a Wii game (although that’s still not confirmed) and, better yet, said that it’s still in development. “Epic Mickey” certainly looks like an ambitious title, so we would hope that it isn’t canned. While we wait – and hope – for additional information, you can check out some of the leaked concept art above.
There’s not much we know about this title right now, but you can check out a press release and art below.
Creation of a web site and a blog dedicated to « Fullux » on Nintendo DSiWare.
“Fullux” is a new game developed on Nintendo DSi by the French studio Uacari.
A website and a blog dedicated to him will open on Wednesday 29th in order to present the game.
On this address you will find every kind of information’s on the game, and some originals rubrics who will allow you to discover the world of “Fullux”.
Uacari is a French multimedia studio, and Authorized Nintendo DSi and Wii developer, created in September 2007 by professionals of imaginary and creation.
– Called Forever Blue: Umi no Yobi Koe in Japan
– Explore oceans, unravel mystery of the Dragon’s Song – legend in Pacific Ring
– More variety (backgrounds, sea life including massive whales) because you’re traveling the world
– Sunken cities, boats, ruins in the game
– Wi-Fi support
– WiiSpeak reconfirmed
– Releasing September 17 in Japan
News regarding the release date of Wii Fit Plus in Japan comes early due to a leak from a retailer pamphlet. Consumers will be able to pick up the title when it hits retail shelves October 1. There’s still is no official North American date yet, but the game should be launching sometime this fall.
– Set in a prison called Discipline, created by SRL
– Your role is involved with a test management run of the facility
– You’re a volunteer, not a prisoner – need money to pay for sister’s surgery
– Play through the game experiencing prison, locked up with two inmates
– Viewpoint is outside your cell looking in, see guard + prison supervisor walking back and forth
– Help inmates solve problems
– Desire gauge shows what the inmates are interested in (sleep, meal, recovery from boredom)
– Prisoners will start acting strange if the gauge is full, you will be put in solitary confinement for the day
– Use Wiimote to help inmates (game refers to it as “You-con”)
– First collect “You-Fluid” – build it up by raising Wii remote when no guards are watching
– If you use your You-con while a guard is watching, you’ll be put in solitary
– When You Fluid is built up, aim controller at the screen and you’ll switch to first-person – My World mode
– My World mode allows you to shoot You Fluid at walls, toilet, other objects
– Help inmates by shooting You Fluid – ex: give excitement by shooting it at a poster
– When you help inmates, it’ll do damage to their “Heart Walls” – there are multiple Heart Walls – inmates will open up (ex: share their past) when broken
– Break all prisoner’s walls to receive Heart Crystal from the prisoner and an item from that episode, then move on to a different inmate and may see upgrades to your You-con
– Also can use You Fluid to shoot at a pigeon, go on mental air ride
– Kazutoshi Ida directing
– 800 points
– Releasing August 25
FFCC: My Life as a Darklord DLC details
Posted on 10 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Wii | 0 comments
Rydia’s mystery dress (cast fire) – 200 points
Porom’s dress (cast cyclone) – 200 points
Kain (defends tower) – quick physical attacker – 200 points
Palon (defends tower) – slow tower – 200 points
Nintendo News: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky for Nintendo DS Launching Oct. 12
For fans of the beloved Pokémon™ Mystery Dungeon video game series, this fall promises to be an especially thrilling one. Nintendo of America has confirmed an Oct. 12 release date for the new Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky game, a feature-packed adventure created exclusively for the portable Nintendo DS™ and Nintendo DSi™ systems.
Play as one of 19 different Pokémon including five additional starter Pokémon that have been added to the roster of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. There are more than 490 Pokémon to interact with in this immersive role-playing adventure that is engaging for longtime fans and series newcomers. Players assume the role of a Pokémon and team up with a partner Pokémon to save the world from destruction. The game also includes new “Special Episodes” that reveal secrets about certain characters in the Mystery Dungeon world. Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky also includes enhanced communication features where Nintendo DS and Nintendo DSi owners can trade in-game items and share a demo dungeon with friends through the local wireless communication. Players with wireless broadband Internet access can use Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection to find special missions and rescue fallen friends.
Since first launching in Japan in 1996, the Pokémon video games have sold more than 191 million units worldwide. For more information about Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, please visit Pokemon.com
Blind gamer attempting to conquer Ocarina of Time
Posted on 10 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, News | 10 Comments
How many gamers can claim that they’ve through a game blind? Well, that’s exactly what one man is attempting, although it’s not by choice. Jordan, blind since birth, is playing through The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time with help from the YouTube community. According to Jordan, he is able to progress thanks to “very specific, script-stile directions.” It’s definitely great to see him overcome his visual disability and be assisted in his conquest of Ocarina of Time, as many would agree that it is one Zelda title which should not be missed out on.
“My name is Jordan and I have been blind since birth. I have always been a fan of Ocarina of Time, and here I will show videos of me playing through it (and other games such as Castlevania, pokemon and possibly other Zelda’s) to the best of my abilities. To navigate on my Computer I use a program called JAWS. It reads the words to me and allows me to navigate my pc with ease…To type I’ve memorized the keys. Just so you know, I have done all of these bosses MANY times.”
Thanks to Jake for the news tip!
New Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey details
Posted on 10 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in DS, News | 0 comments
Producer/Original Concept/Character and Devil Design: Kaneko
Director: Eiji Ishida (Chief Designer for SMT3/Raidou/Raidou2)
Scenario: Shogo Isogai (SMT2/SMTif/DevilSummoner/SoulHackers/SMT3/Raidou/Trauma series)
– Four party members
– Moon phases
– Map has four options in screens – X: Mission Log, Y: Demon, Analyze, Icon Help
– Snowy surfaces/ice caves
– In battle – X: Auto, Y: Condition,
– Co-op attacks with several party members
– “Neutral-Chaos” -> Might use 3×3 alignment system
– Physical, Gun, Fire, Ice, Elec, Wind, Light, and Dark elements
The latest EDGE review scores are as follows:
Wii Sports Resort (Wii) – 6
Battlefield Heroes (PC) – 5
Rolando 2: Quest for the Golden Orchid (iPhone, iPod Touch) – 9
Trine (PC version) – 7
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (360 version) – 4
The Punisher: No Mercy (PS3) – 3
A Witch’s Tale (DS) – 4
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (DS) – 8
Droplitz (360 version) – 5
Tales of Monkey Island: Launch of the Screaming Narwhal (PC version) – 6
Blueberry Garden (PC) – 5
Madballs In… Babo: Invasion (360) – 7
Black Sigil: Blade of the Exiled (DS) – 5
Bit.Trip Core (Wii) – 7