Nintendo Everything: 3DS
Since Bravely Default isn’t out in North America until February, there aren’t a whole lot of reviews published for Bravely Default. However, it’s true that the game launched in Europe last week, and a few verdicts emerged leading up the game’s release in PAL territories. A roundup of reviews can be found below.
Marvelous AQL has shared more Harvest Moon: Connect to a New Land screenshots and details introducing several new characters. A roundup of the latest content can be found below.
- Antique shop keeper
- Can marry him
- May look young, but has the mind and demeanor of an adult
- Treats any lady with full respect
- Being around and with him will make anyone feel refreshed
- Can buy furniture and accessories (like paintings) from him
- Mistel’s older sister
- Has an abundance of information and extensive knowledge
- Like her brother, she’s filled with a natural tendency to kindness and a refreshing nature and is very caring
- Can sometimes get very involved with her writing, spending all day sitting at her desk
- Otherwise, you’ll find her leisurely strolling around town and enjoying the sights
- Iris is another marriage candidate
- Runs the only inn in town
- Very generous, sometimes letting people stay for free if they’re broke
- Lily’s father (weathergirl)
- Also the father of daughter Melti
- Lovable child with girlish charms whose head is still stuck in the clouds
- Thinks her prince will arrive and take her away to love forever
- Whenever there’s a cute boy around, she’ll try to appeal to them
- Always gives love advice to her elder sister Lily
- General store owner
- Wanders at his own pace in his old age, sometimes secluding himself in his house to read a book
- On holidays and rest days, he’ll be in his garden doing some gardening as one of his hobbies
- Has been getting more forgetful lately
Bravely Default contains a secret movie for Bravely Second, which can be viewed after the end credits. New character Magnolia – the star of Bravely Second – is highlighted in the video.
n this week’s issue of Famitsu, Bravely Second producer Tomoya Asano and character designer Akihiko Yoshida shared more details about the newly announced 3DS sequel. A roundup of information shared by the two can be found below.
- Magnolia is the game’s main protagonist
- Her role is similar to Agnes in Bravely Default
- Will travel with her at some point in time
- Character has been designed to look more adult than Agnes
- She and the other characters have slightly more realistic proportions
- Ringabel’s role in Bravely Second is currently unknown
- Bravely Second’s plot involves a “Demon King” and the moon
- These two elements are new additions related to the story
- Magnolia is a self-professed Demon King killer from the moon
- Her world will be one of the places in the game that you’ll get to explore
- A hint regarding these two plot points is hidden in the secret movie found in Bravely Default: For the Sequel
- Bravely Second’s fields are larger than those of Bravely Default
- Game’s “density” has increased as well
- Will adopt systems introduced in For the Sequel
- The tam may still make changes will in accordance with user feedback from that game
- 30% complete
Bernd Fakesch, general manager of Nintendo of Germany, said in a recent interview that the new Super Smash Bros. games are lined up for spring 2014. Fakesch also referenced Mario Kart 8 as a title due out during the same timeframe.
“For next spring two more big license games are also announced for our TV console with Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros.”
I’ll be honest: I just don’t see this happening. A spring release simply seems too soon! But hey, I’ve been wrong before.
SEGA is bringing out a new free-to-play 3DS game in Japan.
According to this week’s Famitsu, the company is preparing “Initial D Perfect Shift Online” – a new effort based on the manga series. Details are mostly nonexistent at this point, but the magazine seems to confirm that the car moves automatically while players shift gears.
Initial D Perfect Shift Online is slated for a spring release in Japan. A closed beta test will begin next month.
Bravely Default is getting two more crossover bosses from Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light.
First up, Asmodeus will be available between December 10 and December 12. Players are advised to be at level 70 before taking him on.
Mammon will also join Bravely Default between December 13 and December 16. Those who are at level 25 or higher are best suited to battle the enemy.