Nintendo Everything: 3DS
Video Products Distributors has listed Harvest Moon: The Lost Vall for 3DS, which would most undoubtedly be Natsume’s localization for Harvest Moon: Connect to a New Land. If the listing is accurate, we’ll be seeing the game in North America on October 7.
A few other items worth noting were found on Video Products Distributors as well – mainly release dates for previously-announced titles. Super Smash Bros. for 3DS is listed for release on August 26, while the new Adventure Time game, Cartoon Network game, and Cooking Mama 5 are listed with November 18, October 28, and October 14 release dates respectively. Note that these dates have not been confirmed and could be inaccurate.
This month’s issue of Game Informer offers up new details about Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark. You can find them rounded up below.
- 3DS version is a grid-based tactical RPG
- Over 50 Transformers characters
- On the 3DS version: “Players will plot their next move on detailed strategic maps, and then engage in epic one-on-one 3D Battle sequences.”
- In the console version, the two worlds (Movieverse and WFCverse) are connected by an ancient relic known as The Dark Spark
- This relic acts as a portal between the two universes
- It’s capable of “Bending the fabric of the universe to (the wielder’s) will.”
- The Movieverse portion of the game will take place during and after Age of Extinction
- The WFC/FOC portion will take place before the launch of the Ark in Fall of Cybertron
- Gameplay similar to Fall of Cybertron
- Story is focused on a single character and will bounce back and forth between over 40 playable characters
- Edge of Reality is trying their best to help innovate and improve upon High Moon Studio’s last three games
- One of these new features is a Unified Leveling System where experience and unlocks are universal between Campaign and the returning Escalation mode and will feature new items, characters, weapons and upgrades
- “Power Foes” have been added to Escalation
- With Power Foes, if your team lasts long enough, boss characters will appear (Such as Fall of Cybertron Megatron)
- Hacks: modify the gameplay by adding in additional variables to Escalation such as higher enemy health, or every robot becoming a massive explosion upon death
Amazon is offering Shin Megami Tensei IV for $29.99. That’s $20 off the normal price, or 40 percent in savings. You can place an order here.
Amazon Spain and other retailers recently listed the next Skylanders game on their websites. “Skylanders: Trap Team”, which may have been lost a bit in translation, will be available for Wii U, Wii, 3DS, PS4, PS3, Xbox One, and Xbox 360. Retailers have been including an October 10 launch date, though that’s not confirmed at this time. Official details about the next Skylanders will be unveiled on April 23.