Zangeki no Reginleiv soundtrack samples (3 tracks)
Posted 9 years ago by Brian in News, Wii | 0 comments
Thanks to asso for the news tip!
**ROCK BAND MEDIA ALERT** SIX MORE TRACKS FROM TOM PETTY & THE HEARTBREAKERS PLUS PHOENIX MAKE THEIR ROCK BAND DEBUT
Guildford, UK. – 15th Jan 2010 – Harmonix and MTV Games today announced that rock legends Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers will add six more live tracks and that Phoenix will make their Rock Band debut next week in the Rock Band Music Store of downloadable content for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation® 3 computer entertainment system and Wii™.
These artists are among the more than 390 artists available through the Rock Band platform. With more than 1,000 songs available, Rock Band is, without question, the industry leader in providing the best selection of interactive musical content, songs and artists.
Princess Tomato in Salad Kingdom (Hudoson, 500pts)
Atama wo yokusuru Anzan DS: Sou no Hana Fuusen (Shigakusha, 200pts)
Nantoku 500 Kanji Word Puzzle (IEE Institute, 200pts)
Renjuku Kanji Kougaku Ni-nensei (IEE Institute, 500pts)
Nari Character: Naruto Shippuden (Takara Tomi, 500pts)
Reflect Missle (Nintendo, 500pts)
A few old details, but most are news…
– Ukelele Pichu lives on Drop Island in Oblivia, accompanies you throughout your journey
– The ukelele plays music when electricity is used on it
– Game similar to previous Pokemon Ranger titles, play the game with
– Use a Capture Disc from the Capture Styler to obtain a Pokemon, who will then let you use its powers
– You’ll eventually be able to use a Ranger Sign to call out to past Pokemon
– Releasing March 6 in Japan
– Game has a capture mini-game, DS needs to be held sideways
– 4 player co-op for mission system
– Wi-Fi mission downloads (first will give you Deoxys)
– Can bring Deoxys to different Pokemon titles
– 4 Deoxys forms (Attack, Speed, Normal, Defense), different skills for different forms
– Form you get is based on how you finished a mission
– Preorders on January 29
– Can play a demo at a Nintendo Zone DS Station
This list comes from the latest issue of GamesTM (issue 92)…
10. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
9. Left 4 Dead 2
7. Resident Evil 5
6. The Beatles: Rock Band
5. Street Fighter IV
4. DJ Hero
3. Assassin’s Creed II
2. Uncharted 2
1. Demon’s Souls
The Last Story, “Nintendo device” trademarked in Europe
Posted 9 years ago by Brian in General Nintendo, News | 1 Comment
Last year, Nintendo filed a Japanese trademark for something called The Last Story. It isn’t clear if the title is a Wii game, a DS game, or nothing more than a concept. Even though we’re still in the dark about the whole thing, we do have a little bit of additional news to share with you today.
Nintendo has registered the same name in Europe, along with something called the “NINTENDO device.” I’m not sure if Nintendo has plans for The Last Story to interact with the device, but it seems like it could be an interesting idea!
Thanks to Gui for the news tip!