* Start the Party, Rule The Party – From intimate settings to the largest club events around the world, the DJ is the life of the party. DJ Hero gives gamers a chance to step to the front of the room in the most socially expressive experience by combining exhilarating gameplay, the hottest music and world-class DJs with the all-new turntable controller.
* Music Sounds Better With You – With over 100 individual songs included on-disc, highlighted in over 80 original exclusive mixes, DJ Hero compiles a massive set list spanning hip-hop, R&B, pop, rock, electronica, and almost everything in between, from world renowned artists like David Bowie, Blondie, Justice, Marvin Gaye, KRS-1, Beastie Boys, Gorillaz, N.E.R.D, Beck and 50 Cent.
* Here Comes My DJ DJ Hero features in-game appearances as well as mixes and original music from some of the hottest DJs melting vinyl in clubs and over the airwaves throughout the world, bringing turntable legends like DJ Shadow from the dancehall to your living room.
* Bust A Move DJ Hero drops the needle on the record for gamers and immerses them in common DJ techniques including mixing, sampling and various scratch patterns while offering social expression with freestyle effects and samples. Accessible to many audiences, all will feel comfortable spinning on the turntable controller that blends the unique DJ Hero gameplay with a host of authentic DJ cultures. So don’t just stand there, bust a move!
* Battle the Best or Scratch and Strum with the Rest – With DJ competitions playing a large role in DJ culture, from impromptu battles to the DMC World DJ Championships, inclusion of the DJ vs. DJ competitive game mode is a natural fit, giving beat chemists the option to battle head-to-head to determine virtual DJ supremacy. Additionally, two DJs can mix and scratch together on multiple turntable controllers, a player can join in to emcee over any track in the game with a mic or, using a Guitar Hero guitar controller along with a turntable controller, gamers can perform a series of infamous DJ-guitar exclusive mixes, just as many of the artists in DJ Hero have.
* Live and On Location – Where Guitar Hero brought gamers into the world of rock ‘n’ roll, DJ Hero brings gamers to the party with art design and venues reminiscent of real world locales from around the globe including an ultra plush Hollywood Hills style mansion to an open air beach club in Ibiza.
Biold’n’Race (Wii) – E
FFCC: My Life as a Darklord (Wii) – E10+
Military Madness (Wii) – E10+
Nutrition Matters (DS/Wii) – E
Aliens in the Attic (DS) – E10+
Fantasy Zone II (Wii) – E
The Revenge of Shinobi (Wii) – E10+
Spectrobes: Origins (Wii) – E10+
Phantom Brave: We Meet Again (Wii) – T
Might and Magic Clash Of Heroes (DS) – E10+
– New heroin Sophie shown in Famitsu (only other character revealed thus far)
– Sophie lost her memory when meeting Asbel
– Asbel gives Sophie her name
– Asbel/Sophie fight alongside each other in Famitsu images
Super Smash Bros. coming out for the European VC on Friday
Posted 8 years ago by Brian in DS, News, Wii | 0 comments
…Now the only question is when it’ll release in North America. The entire European/Australian WiiWare/DSiWare/VC update for this coming Friday can be seen below.
Super Smash Bros – 1000 Points
Cocoto Platform Jumper – 700 Points
Asphalt 4: Elite Racing – 800 Points
Sudoku 150! For Challengers – 500 Points
The best-selling games from Playrix to appear on the iPhone, Nintendo DS and Wii
VOLOGDA, RUSSIA – June 10, 2009 – Playrix Entertainment, a top-tier developer of such worldwide popular titles as Fishdom H2O: Hidden Odyssey™, Call of Atlantis™, 4 Elements™, Fishdom™, etc., announced commitment to expand its products onto the various platforms in order to deliver the unique Playrix experience to the widest possible audience. The company will initially target the iPhone, Nintendo DS and Wii further exploring the vibrant console market.
“We continue to look into the opportunity of bringing our games to the wide array of gaming platforms,” said Igor Bukhman, Playrix’s COO and co-founder. “We rolled out the iPhone adaptation of our flagship title The Rise of Atlantis™ via our publisher partner in late May. Now we are gearing up towards the release of 4 Elements™ for the iPhone via our partners later this month. Moreover, we are scaling up our efforts to expand our products onto the iPhone internally. At the same time we have plans to port our games to the Nintendo DS having signed a number of agreements. Around the World in 80 Days for the DS is due out in mid-July with Fishdom™ next in line. We realize that having a multi-platform strategy drives business growth and gives a chance to deliver the Playrix fun far beyond the PC audience. That’s why we are open to all possible distribution opportunities.”
High Voltage interview tidbits – funding from investor, The Grinder details, more
-Mark Sheppard (Main Character Voice actor) deeply involved with promotion of game including traveling to Demos of game etc.
– Giant Worm-like Monsters inspired by Tremors
– Wolfman do have Nards
– 4 Player Co-Op is the minimum goal perhaps more players
– Wiispeak Support for online play
– Competitive Modes being looked at
– Late 2010 release
– All footage and Demo at E3 made in last 2 months and prior to that game did not exist.
– Will likely support motion+ and have some nice swordplay.
– Open to all feedback regarding gameplay modes etc.
– Investor who wishes to remain anonymous funding the Projects and is constantly apart of the development process and was at the E3 Booth
Is Nintendo working on a new Tingle game?
Posted 8 years ago by Brian in General Nintendo, Rumors | 5 Comments
In more ways than one, Tingle is considered to be the outcast character of the Zelda franchise. But that did not stop Nintendo from letting the man star in his own game. Freshly-Picked Tingle’s Rosy Rupeeland for the DS saw a release in both Europe and Japan, but the title never reached North American shores. Even though the game appeared to not have performed fantastically, Nintendo may be readying a new Tingle experience. A scan being passed around the web from the latest Famitsu is hinting that the fairy-crazed, 35-year-old could be involved in a new title. As you can see above, Tingle, a short phrase, and Nintendo’s website appear in the image. Perhaps we’ll hear more about this soon.
The * Kayou Generation (DS) – 7/6/7/6
Tomodachi Collection (DS) – 7/7/8/7
Golgo 13: File G-13 o Oe (DS) – 6/6/7/7
Juusei to Diamond (PSP) – 8/8/8/8
Nobunga’s Amibition – Grumble Grumble
Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure – Hmmm…
Tower Toppler – Hmmm…
Wonder Boy III: Monster Lair – Grumble Grumble
Cocoto Platform Jumper – Hmmm…
Crystal Defenders R1 – Hmmm…
Penguins & Friends: Hey! That’s My Fish – Recommended
Dr. Mario Express – Hmmm…
Clubhouse Games Express: Card Classics – Hmmm…
Mixed Messages – Hmmm…
Master of Illusion Express: Deep Psyche – Grumble Grumble
Master of Illusion Express: Shuffle Games – Hmmm…
Paper Airplane Chase – Hmmm…